He was cool: Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"I know Seb will never be mine," she held her head high. "But the fact I had an option of ruining your life... well." She grinned devilishly. "I just couldn't say no..."

"You do this for fun?" my eyes went wide.

"You bore me," she yawned. "Leave before I make you," she hissed exiting the room. I stood there motionless as Irina left me alone in the huge room. My eyes started to water a little, but no way in hell was i going to cry. No way in hell was I crying to cry for her pitiless self. Not for her, not for Seb, not even for myself. Tears meant nothing, but weakness and I'm not weak.

Sniffing I rubbed my eyes and brought my hood over my disgusting cut up hair and motioned to the exit. Bono was there just in time like when I always leave as I headed to the limo.

"Where too?" he asked as I got in.

"Somewhere far from here..." I whispered.

*************

"Thank you!" I waved as I shut the door.

"Are you sure you are okay, my lady?" Bono asked coming out.

"Yes," I nodded my head. "No," I laughed.

"I know..." Bono trailed off. "She is hard, but-"

"That still doesn't excuse the fact she's a bitch," I raised an eyebrow.

"She is lonely my lady," Bono's voice lowered. "I thought I could always be her friend, but I spoiled her too much."

"Too much is an understatement," I smiled.

"Please try to understand."

"I do understand Bono," I stared at him. "But sadly enough I and she will never be friends."

"I hope you forgive me for whatever she has done," Bono handed me an envelope. I knew right away what it was and handed it right back.

"Money is the last thing I want..." I whispered. "No worries Bono."

"But-"

"I'll live," I smiled. "For the better or the worse," I winked.

"You surely are one of the kindest women I have met, Seb is lucky."

"Seb and I-" I stopped short before I could say anything and nodded my head. "Thank you.." I grimly nodded my head.

"I'll be on my way," Bono bowed. "Farewell."

"Bye," I sighed and watched as Bono left. I looked around in where I was and found myself in the heart of the downtown area of Florida. I wanted to be anywhere, but home today. I brought some money atleast I thought. I can get a haircut, I sighed.

"Is that you Nirvana?" said a familiar voice. Turning around I found Cirus behind me lowering her sunglasses to see if I was really who I was. My eyes widened from surprise, but Cirus was on me with a blink of an eye with a hug.

"It's been forever!" she squealed. "Oh how are you Nirvana!" she gasped laughing.

"I'm-I'm good?" I looked at her strangely.

"Ah god!" she huffed. "How's things with Seb? And how are you after the baby? And OH! It's just so good seeing you!" she excitedly spoke and jumped up and down with glee.

"I-"

"Hey.." Cirus's smile faded. "What happened to your eye?"

"Oh my eye!" I grinned touching it. "It-" I hissed from pain touching it along with my smile fading.

"Is it Seb?" she glared at me. "I'LL KILL THAT MOTHER F-" Cirus threw her fist in the air.

"NO!NO!" I grabbed her. "It's not Seb," i huffed.