𝐢𝐢𝐢. roses!

𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 - 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌!

𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 - 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌!

"Good morning, Stevie!" Spencer shouted. Steve stopped at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes half open.

"Morning," He grumbled out and rubbed his eyes with the palm of his hand.

"I went out this morning and got your mail!" The multi-haired girl exclaimed. She holds up a handful of mail. Steve walks to stand in front of her, squinting at the envelopes.

"That's not our mail," He said with an exasperated sigh. Maybe he should have been angry about the whole thing, but he wasn't. He quirked a brow as Spencer's eyes widened and she threw the mail behind her.

"Oh, well!" She said with an exaggerated laugh. Steve a hook his head and walked to the fridge, "So, what's on the agenda today?"

"Um, nothing," Steve said after a beat of silence.

Spencer's face fell and she let out a groan, "That's boring," Though her sedated demeanor lasted only for a moment, her face suddenly changed and she grinned, "I know!"

Steve threw his head back and drank the milk from the carton, he raised an eyebrow in question. "Let's get that girl some flowers!" Spencer exclaimed with a few claps of her hands. Steve choked on the milk and began coughing loudly.

"Nancy?" He asked hoarsely once he was able to breathe properly.

Spencer shrugged and with a nod, "If that's her name."

Steve looked up in thought as another sigh escaped his lips, "For the small amount of time I've known you, you've said some pretty weird things. Though, that's not an awful idea." He paused for a moment before crossing arms, "I'd do anything for her to forgive me—so yeah. Let's get Nance some flowers."

Now, Steve knew it wasn't his fault regarding what transpired at the party, but he needed her to know how he felt. Nancy was the best thing that had ever happened to him. His parents were never around, so he began to show out with flashy parties, sex, and drinking. Then he had met Nancy Wheeler. She made him a better person. She made him feel loved.

So, yeah, he would get her some flowers. It was the least he could do for her.

Spencer grinned, she jumped up a few times. "Ok, we've gotta get ready...then we'll go get flowers!" She didn't give Steve time to respond before she bolts up the stairs.

Spencer had insisted on bringing her bag with her, despite Steve's protests. Though he knew she was going to bring it regardless of what he said.

Steve glanced at Spencer's from the corner of his eye, "Why'd you have to bring that?" He asks, referring to her bag.

Spencer twists her lipstick down and puts the cap on. Rubbing her lips together and blowing herself a kiss in the mirror. "For protection," She says with a large grin.