"oh.. Well I'm Matthew, I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable," he introduces himself. He has brown wavy hair and blue eyes, he looks good looking if you ask me. I smile back at him and all of us say our names and talk for a while. We talk about our hobbies and our childhood's. I was getting pretty nervous again, I could feel my heart racing. I couldn't let my stress break down my confidence. We all got comfortable the set, me and Court laying across from each other on the couch, while Matt and Matthew were sitting on the rug. Another woman enters, way taller than me. I immediately became intimidated. 

"Hi, I'm Jen," I say, rather nervously.

"Hey!! Im Lisa," she said cheerfully which shocked me, so I calmed myself down. She has blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was also really pretty. The rest introduced themselves to Lisa and we talked ALOT. The boys were talking to each other while Lia, Court and I were rehearsing our lines. We were all waiting for the last person to arrive, which was David. 

"Hey Jen! Are you dating anyone?" Matt blurted.

"Nah, not at the moment," Matt smirked when he got his answer, thinking he would have a chance with her. "How 'bout you Court?" she asked.

"Yeah-"

"Hey.. am I late?" says a man in the doorway, I can't really see his face though, its dark everywhere except on the set. 

"No, you're right on time!" Matthew responds sarcastically, I let out a small giggle. 

"Shut up! You can't talk like a normal person can you.." Court snaps at Matthew and stands up confidently, walking towards the tall looking man. I follow her, just to introduce myself as well. He steps forward a bit, revealing himself. I freeze. Literally. I feeling my heart going ten times faster than before, sweat dripping down my forehead. He's probably like a foot, not less taller than me. He has dark brown hair, you can see the hair gel shining on the tips of his hair. He has big, dark brown eyes, I can feel them looking down at me. He's wearing a baggy button up shirt, dark jeans and black shoes. He walks towards me and I feel my cheeks starting to burn from all the blushing.

"Hey.. I'm David," 

David's POV:

I introduce myself to the two girls standing in front of me. They're both about the same height. One of them has black hair and blue eyes. And the second one.... she's gorgeous. She has wavy golden brown hair, with strips of blonde highlights hanging freely, ending slightly lower than her shoulder. She has bright blue eyes and long eyelashes with barely any makeup on.. it amazes me how someone can be this beautiful. She's wearing a yellow t-shirt with ripped jeans and running shoes.

"Hey.. I'm David," I smile nervously.

"I'm Courtney! Call me Court," says the girl with the darker hair. So the other one must be Jennifer... wow, she has a gorgeous name too!

"HI, I'm Jennifer, call me Jen if you'd like." she responds with a glowing smile. How is this even possible! She looks perfect, she has a perfect name and she sounds like an angel. Wait.. no, no! I can't fall for my co-star, I just can't. It'll just make things weird. I can't like her. I stare at Jennifer walking away to the others, while Kevin Bright comes out of a door on the opposite end of us. 

"So all of you are here! I hope you guys have introduced yourselves, because Marta and I will have to set some ground rules around here. We'll be back in about an hour!" he says to all of us as I make my way to the rest of the group to introduce myself. I take a seat across from Jen, she looks at me, smiles and I blush. I started to cover up my cheeks with my hands to hide the blushing so nobody will see. 

Jennifer's POV:

God.. he's so dreamy. No Jen, NO! I can't fall in love with him. Well, I can have feelings for him but I can't tell anyone, whatsoever. I get caught staring at David and I just smile back at him, hoping it's not giving me any bad impression. Suddenly, Matt walks towards me and takes a seat on the same chair I'm sitting on, right beside me. He slowly puts his arm around my shoulder, and pivots closer to me. My eyes widen, but go back to normal when I see Courtney resting shoulder on Matthew. We're all just friends, so its not like something is going to happen between any of us. I just get comfortable in Matt's arms and read over my script. I take a peek at David, trying to hide my face behind the paper. It's the first day and I already get butterflies whenever I see him.