"'Fresher?" Said Annalex.

"Oh. Uhhh, well, let's go I guess."

After a trip to the refreshers, the two Togrutas came back to Rex's quarters just as he came in with a drink and some small packs. Rex handed Annalex a glass of blue milk when Fives came into the door. Rex was about to say something when Fives stopped him, "Kix ordered me to stay onboard because while you two had an adventure, I got a concussion and he said to take it easy. Anyway, I heard about the kid, so I got you this." He handed Rex a datapad. "It's an downloaded book."

Rex read it aloud, " 'The New Parents' Guide to Raising a Healthy, Happy Child' by Doctor Djoser. Really?"

Ahsoka snorted and Fives grinned, "Yeah, I figured it could help you with.... whatever her name is. Plus, you guys are like parents now."

"Whatever." Rex scoffed.

Later that evening, Rex set up a small cot in his quarters for Annalex. The small Togruta was laying on it and he sat next to her, making sure she was comfortable enough. Ahsoka walked over to them and put a hand on her hip, "You're still with her?"

"Well every time I go to get in bed she starts crying." He said defensively.

"Right, right, she's crying. She shouldn't be crying, not at this age."

"Well, more like whining, it's the same thing."

"Mm, no, it's not. You're gonna spoil her, now come here." She went over to him and pulled on his arm, making him stand up, "You've been so busy with Annalex, we've hardly had anytime to ourselves,"

Rex took some steps away from the cot, "Yeah, I know. He looked at the girl, "But look at her, she's so cute."

She nudged him, "Look at you. Fatherhood suits you." She tugged on his arm again and started to lead him to the bed when Annalex let out a small whimper. Rex paused and turned around, but Ahsoka held onto his wrist, "Rex. Hey, she's fine. She's fine," she slid her hands to his waist, pulling him close to her, and kissed him, trying to coax him into bed, "Come on." Annalex sat up and reached out with her arms and whined again. Rex got out of Ahsoka's gasp and walked over to her. Ahsoka looked at the ground and frowned. She decided to go to bed, with or without him.

The next morning, Rex went down to the mess hall for breakfast. He sat down at an empty table with his tray and put his elbow on the table, supporting the side of his face with his hand. He nibbled a few ration cubes when Fives came over and sat down across from him, "So I was-oof, no offense, but you look like death warmed over."

"Gee, thanks. Well, I was up most of the night with Annalex—,"

"That's her name?" Fives assumed.

"Yeah. She wouldn't fall asleep and neither could I, plus Ahsoka seemed upset with me so my thoughts also kept me awake."

"Glad I'm not you. Y'know, when I was younger, I typically stayed up all night until I got so exhausted I fell asleep, so I guess I was like Annalex. Plus I was always hungry."

"What's changed?"

Fives smirked and shook his head, "So, you talked about Ahsoka, where is she now?"

"Contacting the Temple about our stowaway."

"Oh, well I don't know much about relationships, but if you and her aren't getting along at the moment, you should go to her instead of the other way around. But that's what I think, you don't have to do that."

"No, no, I was gonna apologize after she was done with the call— I can't believe I'm discussing this with you." Rex took a few gulps of his caf.

"Well the only reason I'm listening to your personal problems is because I'm bored."

"Then go do something with yourself as long as it doesn't include pranks, anything destructive, annoying, against the rules—,"

"Yeeaahh, I'll go now. Otherwise you'll start naming everything I'm the galaxy," Fives stood up and gave a quick mock salute and left.

Later that day, Ahsoka and Rex were in Rex's private quarters with Annalex again. He was about to say something when she held up a hand, "Save it. Right now, we have some choices. We can bring Annalex back to the Temple, we can have someone pick her up, or she might be able to stay here, but I doubt that."

"Oh, um. Well...." Rex walked over to Annalex and her small hands wrapped around his index finger. "Have you asked what she wanted?"

"She hasn't said a word since yesterday. She's not much of a talker."

"M'Kay, how 'bout we take her to the Temple.... if Kix allows it. If not— ow, she's very mouthy." Annalex started to naw on his fingers and he pulled them out of her mouth and rubbed them. She then looked all innocent and Rex couldn't help but smirk, "Aww, I suppose it's-,"

The door opened up and Fives appeared, "Doctor Djoser wouldn't like that."

"Where the shab did you come from?" Rex asked.

"Uh, the cloning tanks? You shoulda known that by now."

"Not what I meant. How long have you been waiting out there?"

Fives shrugged, "Long enough." He walked into the room, "As I was saying, Doctor Djoser said it's bad to reward naughty behavior," he gestured to the datapad he has given Rex earlier, "Have you even read that?" Rex opened his mouth when Ahsoka cut him off by grabbing his arm.

She pulled him away from the others and they had their backs turned, "I'm going to recontact the Temple, and I want you to watch Annalex," she said. "Also, we need to—," a yelp from behind stopped her and they turned around.

Fives was floating in the air upside down and Annalex was laughing manically with her arms outstretched. Fives called out for help and Rex quickly went over to the little Togruta. He got down on his knees in front of her, "Release him, ad'ika. Put him down please." He said as calmly as he could.

She stared at him for a few seconds, as if she were contemplating whether or not to obey. She dropped her arms to her sides and there was a loud thud and a groan. Rex turned his head and saw Fives lying on the floor. He turned back, "Thank you." And he stood up, "Okay, I think she needs to go back to the Temple so that Fives' concussion won't get worse."

Fives rubbed the back of his head as he sat up, "You coulda told me she was Force sensitive."

Ahsoka shrugged, "Well, now you know. I'm going to go make a call, and Rex, try to keep her out of trouble for a few seconds."

"I'll try." Rex said, "But I can't guarantee any promises."