𝟎.𝟔𝟏

REAL LIFE, EMILY'S POV

date: OCTOBER 1, 2020
location: VOGUE COVER SHOOT IN SEVEN SISTERS

he's such a natural in front of the camera.

shit. that doesn't sound right. but you know what i mean.

i watched harry pose and model and once in a while he would glance over at me and shoot me a little smile. i managed to blush every single time. of course, ethan wouldn't let me forget it. 

you can't deny that he looked absolutely amazing in anything he wears. he really knows how to pull anything off. 

after a little while, they finally finished shooting for that look and harry started walking towards me. 

"there he is! now go make me proud," ethan nudged me in the arm and winked, before walking over to another trailer. i shot him a look before turning my head back to harry, who already was right in front of me.

"hey," harry said with the most beautiful smile i have ever seen. 

"hey harry!" 

"i have about 20 minutes until they need me in wardrobe, so that gives us some time," harry said, checking his watch.

"great! so..."

"by the way, i'm sorry about keeping this whole thing a secret. i wanted to surprise you, i'm sorry if it made you upset at all," harry said sweetly. oh my god he's so dreamy. 

"oh don't worry about it! honestly, i liked the surprise," i said to him. i really honestly did like the surprise. i'm glad he didn't tell me. 

it kinda makes me feel special in a way. he went through all this hard work just to surprise me. and he knew it would be hard, but he did it anyway. 

i don't know, maybe i'm overthinking. 

"i'm glad you liked it!" he said. a moment of comfortable silence passed by. 

"emily..."

"harry..." we both said at the same time. what kinda soulmate shit is this? we both laughed. 

"you go first," i said, trying to buy myself some time to calm my nerves. 

"alright. emily, i... uhh... well i really like you. over the past couple months, i've never really felt this way for anyone else. and i was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner sometime," harry said nervously. i blushed. 

"harry i-"

"if you don't feel the same way it's completely fine, i'd still love to be friends."

"harry, i like you too. a lot," i said, a smile forming on both of our faces. "i was just about to ask you to dinner but i guess you beat me to it!"

"so is that a yes?"

"of course!" i giggled and we hugged. i could only think about 3 things in that moment. 1, harry styles just asked me to dinner. 2, i can't believe i'm finally going to dinner with the guy i've slowly been falling for over the past 2 months. 3, he smells really good. 

"harry! we need you back in wardrobe," cheryl said to harry from a few yards away. 

"we'll figure out the details for dinner later today. bye emily," he gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. i giggled to myself and looked up at harry, he looked over his shoulder and gave me a little wink, which i- of course- returned. 

oh my god i'm going to dinner with harry styles.