"Emmy? " I asked confused

"N... nothing it was from him" she said

"Him?" I asked and she looked down at her hands. Then i understood.

"Ohhhh.....him....hmmm?" So what was he saying hunn???" I asked her playfully and she shake her head but didn't smile.

"Emmy you are happy with this wedding right?" I asked her to confirm.

"Yeahh....o.. ofcourse i... I am happy" she said nervously playing with her fingers .

"Then why are you not smiling?" I asked still confused with her behaviour.

"I... I am just nervous, thats all" she said and i nodded.

"Ohh....thats fine then but--" i was cut off mid sentence as their was another knock on my door.

"Come in " i said and watched as mom and aunty came inside.

"Ohh...emmy here you are i was searching for you everywhere" she said and hugged emmy.

"I just wanted to meet Diya so i came here" Emmy said

"Its alright baby but you need to get ready now we only have three hours left. Come let get back to your room , your makeup artist is already there" she said and took emmy with her.

"Diya you also get ready fast and then come to Emmy's room your makeup will be done there as well." Aunty said and left with emmy and mom.

I got up and took another bath and then got dressed in a beautiful baby pink gown.

After getting dressed and taking every essential need i went outside to go to Emmy's room.

As i didn't knew the way to her room so i asked a maid to take me to her room.

"Thankyou" i said to the maid once we reached Emmy's room who nodded and left.

I knocked on her room and hear a 'come in' from inside.

I went inside to see mom and aunt already ready and looking beautiful.

"Wow!!! Mom and aunt Bethany you both are looking beautiful" i said to them and they smiled and thanked me.

"Where us emmy?" I asked and soon heard a door open, we looked towards the room and our jaws drop.

There was only one word to describe her Exquisite.

"Emmy ...you ...just Wow!!!!" That was the only word left from my mouth.

"Emmy you are looking beautiful my baby" Aunty said and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah!!! Emmy you are the most beautiful bride i have ever seen" Mom said and i nodded my head agreeing with her .

"Yes Emmy you are the most beautiful bride" i said to her.

"Miss Diya please come with us so we can do your makeup" Makeup artist said and i nodded and went with her.

"Please keep it very light and natural" i said and she nodded

After few minutes of her doing my makeup.

"And done! Now You can see yourself ma'am" She said and i opened my eyes

"You are looking very beautiful mam" she said and i nodded

"All thanks to you" i said and thanked her.

We went outside to see mom and aunty helping emmy to calm down.

They all turned to me as soon as i walked out.