CHAPTER TWO

Yesterday was the worst. I know i shouldn't have said  that to my mom, it was wrong of me but I just got frustrated. She is your elder Thami, you should apologize. I walk out of my room after taking my bag and close the door behind me.

I walk down the stairs to see the usual, my mom laughing with my dad and acting like everything is okay. There is no way im apologizing now.

"Hey honey."
My dad says when he finally notices me on the stairs. I look behind me to see if there is someone there but i don't see anyone.

"Wait your talking to me?"
I ask as i go down the stairs.

"Of course. Why would you ask that?"

"It's just that i wasn't your honey yesterday when you were hitting mom and  started hitting me for trying to stop you."

"Honey Im sorry."
My dad says as he comes closer to me.

"No dad it's cool. I've gotten used to being your punching bag."
I take an Apple before storming out of the house. I start walking down the street. I would take the bus but then I would have to face all the students and get bullied by them. I can't be bullied at school and in the bus. There's only a small amount of bullying a person can take.

You know, I miss being a child. When I was only six I didn't have to worry about anything. I would just play outside and come back home only to eat and sleep. I would play with other kids because back then, they wouldn't look at me like trash , they would just look at me like a normal child. I miss those days. Puberty sure did a number on them.

I walk in the school just for reality to say hello. When im in school im just reminded of how I have no friends. Im alone. Yay life.

"Hey Thami. You look really pretty today. Do you want me to add to that makeup?"

Ugh really life can't I just get a break.

~time skip~

I walk in the bathroom my face bruised as usual. I clean my face before applying my makeup. I would go to the nurse but then she would ask questions and I don't really want to talk to anyone about this. You know it's kinda funny how I never really applied makeup before. Damn I hated it.  But as the bullying started I had to because I didn't want my mom to see me like that. She already has so much stress and I don't want to add to that.

I walk out of the bathroom and head to class. I open the door just to gain the attention of the whole class. Great.

"Miss Ngobese your late again. I hope this is not becoming a habit."

"Of course not mam. I'm sorry."
I say not looking at her once. I hate apologizing, especially infront of people. I can't even text the word I'm sorry.

"Why do you never get to class on time?"

"Because i never get to school on time."
I say in a dah tone.

"Why is that?"

"Because I walk to school."

"And why do you walk to school?"

Because i get bullied on the bus.

"Because I'm terrified of buses."
I say causing the whole class to burst into laughter.

"Why are you afraid of buses?"

"My fear of buses is non of the school's concern. Can I take my seat now?"
I ask the teacher who looks surprised by what I said.

"Sure."
I walk to my seat, throw my bag in the floor before paying attention to what the teacher is saying. I kinda feel guilty for what I said. The least I could do is pay attention in class but she shouldn't interfere in my personal matters.