(This is what Kageyama is wearing for the party and the make up is the same too)

(If You guys are wondering who the female in the pic is, It is Irene from red velvet)

End of Tobio's POV

For Tobio crossdressing was normal, he loved wearing feminine clothes cause he felt happy with them. He knew that fashion was all about making the person wearing it feel good. And so he enjoyed wearing such outfits plus even his mom is the same. Haru loves female clothes.

''Okay now my turn to get a dress, um how about you choose?'' Miwa said and Tobio replied with a nod. Tobio was very picky with outfits, after all he wanted to be a fashion designer so being picky is normal.

After 20 minutes Tobio was successful in finding one for his sister, it was an outfit his father had specially designed for the popular Kpop idol which became world wide selling later. ''Here ya go'' he said while handing her the outfit. After a while she came out of the changing room and posed in front of Tobio, ''How's it?'' She asked ''I chose it.. Of course it'd be good'' He replied cockily.

(Here's the outfit and makeup Miwa is wearing)

(The female in the pic is Jennie Kim from Blackpink)

''Alright now lets go, its already noon and the hall is far. Dad said he'd go first with Mom to set some things up there. Lets go now shall we'' Miwa said with a smile, ''alright''.

The two sibling went out to get their car or more precisely one of their million cars. Miwa opened the door of her 'Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita' which apparently is the most expensive car in the world. Geez too rich. ''I am driving kid!'' She said while hopping in the driver's seat. ''Miwa-ni You know that I am 15 right, I can't drive either way'' Tobio said while taking the shotgun seat. ''Alright buckle up, and lets gooo'' She said as they left their house to the party.

They reached somewhere at 6 in the evening. As the two siblings entered the party hall everyone's eyes was on them. ''Ah you both finally reached!'' Said Haru who was formerly having a chat with a business man. ''Alright guests, these are my two children. Children please introduce yourself'' Announced Daisuke with a smile. 

''Sure, good evening all! Myself Miwa Kageyama Kanbe. I am the oldet sibling in the Kanbe family and I am going to be the next heir of our family company 'Fantasia' '' Said Miwa with a bright smile. Every one clapped for her. ''Greetings all. My name is Tobio Kageyama Kanbe, the youngest sibling in the Kanbe family and I am going to be the next head-fashion designer of the family company. Thank you for coming'' Introduced Tobio with his famous poker face. 

''Oh Mr. Kanbe! Isn't that the boy who designed the Xy378 cloth piece'' Said some one in the crowd. ''Yes, my youngest son did the designing for that masterpiece'' Daisuke replied proudly. There were many claps and praises by everyone which made Tobio blush softly. 

''Alright now that the two have come, we can start the party'' Said Haru and with a clap the party started. All the adults were drinking while the children were seen talking to each other and dancing along with the party music.

 ''KAGEYAMAAAA!!!''

Tobio flinched at the loud and squeaky noise. It of course belonged to his one and only best friend Hinata Shoyo. The two knew each other since a long time and had always held rivalry for being the better fashion designer. Hinata's parents too had a fashion company which always rivalled the 'Fantasia' but still the two families were really close 'cause Haru had helped Hinata's father once when he was not at his best. 

''Boke Hinata Boke! Stop screaming you will cause extra attention to be thrown our way'' Tobio replied, ''What are you even talking about? All the teenagers are literally staring at you. Btw how do I look?''

(This is what Hinata is wearing)

''Ya look good'' Kageyama commented while smiling, ''and you look cute too! Now come on and lets make some friends, I think you know some people here right?'' Hinata asked.

''Mhm quite a few''

''Alright come on''

Hinata pulled Kageyama into a group of high schoolers and said ''AYO WASSUP MEN AND WOMEN! You guys must be knowing Tobio right?''. ''Who does not know Tobio'' Said Kiyoko with a smile, ''Ah Kiyoko-san Good evening'' Kageyama said while bowing. He greeted all the men and women there too. 

But suddenly his eyes caught two men, one of them had chocolate brown hair and eyes and the other had blonde coloured hair and brown eyes. 'Oh their fashion sense is good' Thought Tobio with a smile. 

Who knew meeting them'd change his life so much... 

-That's it for today! I hope you all enjoyed, till the next time. Goodbyeee<3-