Suprise

*
I walked downstairs and opened the front door. Oh no.
*
Nick? Why is he here? Did Alex or Karl invite him over?
*
     "Hey Aubrey" Nick murmured, "Sorry, I don't think you were expecting me" he finished.
*
     "No, You're fine. I don't really mind visitors" I laughed, he did this cute little giggle that everyone loves.
*
     I only call Nick sapnap when he's streaming. I'm never really at his house when he goes live, but sometimes I am there, with Alex, of course.
*
"Alright, well can I come in?" He answered.
*
"Oh, yeah of course come in" We both walked in and sat on the couch. It was kind of awkward for a minute because we didn't really talk to each other. He was scrolling through twitter and sometimes he would switch to instagram. He would randomly look over at me and just stare. He has the prettiest brown eyes. Not like any others. His sparkled. Even when they weren't in the sun. He is cute. I can't say that, sorry. I have called so many boys cute. But I haven't lied once. I don't like any of them though. Maybe Karl, but no one can know. Not even Alex.
*
     Alex came down the stairs and greeted Nick. Then he looked over at me like I did something wrong. I was so confused. Honestly, I don't think I have ever liked him. I feel bad. I mean he's cute and all but, I couldn't ever imagine him and I as a couple. Everyone at school used to think we were dating. I love him so much, only as a friend, best friend. I know that he has liked me before. Maybe even a couple of times. The only reason I wouldn't date him is because I don't want to ruin the friendship. And I kind of like Karl, but I don't want to hurt Alex. I cant tell anyone. This is the only secret I can't tell him.
*
"Hey Alex" Nick looked over at him, "Sorry, no one really invited me over."
*
"Oh, no you're fine" Alex answered him. He sounded mad. Why would he be mad?
*
"Alex, are you okay?" I asked him.
*
"Yeah. I'm fine Aubrey. Nothing's wrong. I promise"
*
He's acting different. I need to talk to him in private. I cant just leave Nick down here all alone. Then I heard the back door open, then close. Who was that?
*
"Hey guys" A voice said from inside the kitchen.
*
"Oh, hi Karl" I looked over my shoulder to see him taking off his shoes by the door.
*
He was walking over to me when I felt someone sit down right next to me. It was Alex. He was really close. I leaned back into the couch and he did too. I looked up at him and his face was right next to mine. I think at this point, Nick was in his own world on twitter.
*
"Uh," Karl started, "I'm going to go stream."
*
"Okay," I answered, "Have fun!"
*
He walked up the stairs and Nick followed him. Now it's just Alex and I. It was quiet for a moment. We didn't talk. Until he finally looked at me. We kind of just, stared at each other for a minute. Just sitting there, we didn't even talk. I noticed how much he liked me. I never really knew that he looked at me like that. He's so cute. He wanted it to happen. I kind of wanted it too, this could ruin everything though. Oh no, I can't like him. No, I don't think I like him? He's so, perfect. Then it happened. I honestly had no idea I was going to do that. But he did, and I didn't care. We both wanted it. We knew it. He kissed me. I kissed him. I think it was meant to happen. No one can find out. After that we kind of just, looked at each other. Then I looked away at the tv, and laid my head on his shoulder. It was nice. He put his arm around me. I might've fell asleep for a minute, but when I woke up, He wasn't there. I was half asleep when I started walking around trying to find someone. I ended up being home alone. I had the whole house to myself. I could do anything.
*
The next 30 minutes I was having a party, blasting my spotify playlist in the living room and eating almost everything in the kitchen. And then after that, I heard something so I turned off all the lights, locked every single door, and closed al the blinds and hid in my room under the covers. I spent the next 2 hours playing mine craft. I didn't really get far, since I suck, it's fine though, I like playing. I got bored after awhile and fell asleep again. I woke up at 8 pm, usually when Alex starts his streams, so I checked twitch. He was live. I wanted to annoy him, so I went into his room and just sat in the corner watching him.
*
"Aubrey, what are you doing?" He asked.
*
"Oh, nothing" I giggled.
*
"You're a loser come over here."
*
I walked over to his desk and sat down. His chat went crazy. Sending donations that said "Who is she?" "Is that your girlfriend?" "She's pretty" I couldn't read them all since they were all going fast. There were so much. One chat caught my eye. "Kiss her quackity!!" He looked at me. I'm guessing he saw it too. We made eye contact. Then he mouthed something to me, I couldn't really tell what he said but I think he said, "Only if you want too" I do. So i mouthed, "Yeah sure" so he looked at me and lifted my chin up. Chat was freaking out. Then he kissed me. In front of thousands of people. I was actually so happy. The rest of the stream was chill. I sat there while he was playing minecraft with Tommy and Tubbo. After he ended the stream, I was really tired. I almost fell asleep right there in that gaming chair next to him. He saw that I was tired.
*
"Are you tired?" He asked me. I could tell he was tired too.
*
"Yeah, pretty tired, are you?"
*
"Yeah I am too, do you want to go downstairs and watch a movie?"
*
"Sure, only if you choose."
*
"Whatever come on" We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. He grabbed the remote and turned on a random movie, I don't even know the title. I laid my head on his shoulder again. We both fell asleep pretty fast. I woke up with my head on his chest. He was still dead asleep. In my whole life I have never even imagined him and I doing this.
*
"Aubrey? What are you doing?" I heard a voice say above us.
*
Shit, I forgot about Karl.