Just the start

I never expected to move in with Alex. He asked me a week ago, when i was graduating high school. I was 18 and I could finally move out. At the end of middle school, in the middle of May, Alex and I got closer. I'm pretty sure he liked me, it was pretty obvious. He was really cute though, I can't lie. He has been my best friend since then. We talk everyday, about everything. He knows all of my secrets. I know all of his. That is just how it works with him and I. He is my favorite. I think I'm his favorite, hopefully.
*
     During middle school, specifically 8th grade again, Alex started streaming on twitch. I was usually his only viewer until he made an instagram account and boosted his twitch a lot. By our freshman year, he had almost 500 viewers on each of his streams. I was always one of them, or i was in them with him. He started posting his streams to youtube. He got loads of viewers by doing that. We both graduated the same day, at the same time. He said he saved some extra money to buy a house when we both graduated, since he had a job throughout high school, he had a decent amount of money for a teenager. And with him streaming and all the donations and other stuff, I don't get how twitch works really, he probably has enough to buy a house and a car. He's really smart, I can't deny that.
*
     In our junior year, a new kid came, Alex and I had almost all of our classes with each other, so we had to have one with the newbie. And we did. It was history. We both walked in, and looked at him, at the same time. I instantly thought that everyone was going to like him. He is so cute. I might've had a tiny crush on him, don't tell Alex. The new kid saw him and I staring so he came up to us. I was terrified.
*
     "Hey, I'm Karl, Karl Jacobs" He said.
*
     Karl. That name seems so familiar. I don't know where I have heard it before. Maybe, elementary? This will bug me until the beginning of senior year.
*
     Anyways, after all of that, Karl and Alex became very good friends, Karl and I were friends, not as close as him and Alex. I have always though Karl was cute since the second I saw him. He has the best personality too. If Alex ever finds out I wrote this, things will go very bad. No lies. I don't know if Karl is moving in with Alex and I, but that would be pretty fun. So much fun. We would have something to do everyday.
*
     I think we are moving in tomorrow. Alex already picked out the perfect house. It has 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms. He said that 1 room would be for his streams and another would be his normal bedroom. I would just have 1 room, I don't stream and i don't need another room for anything, which makes more room for Karl. I'm now pretty sure he is moving in with us. I'm going to ask Alex.
*
     "Hey Alex," I started, " is Karl moving in with us? There is 2 extra rooms in the new house."
*
     "Yeah, I thought I told you already but I guess I didn't" He let out a little laugh. I giggled. He's a dork.
*
     I ran to explore the new house and maybe pick my room a bit earlier than the boys. I ended up not picking one because I felt bad, I need to wait until tomorrow so it's fair.
*
     "Aubrey, someone is here for you" Alex yelled from downstairs.
*
     "Oh, coming!" I replied. Who could that be, I don't remember inviting anyone over or anything. The last person I talked to was Alex.
*
     I walked downstairs and opened the front door. Oh no.