Thaw Away

Author's Note- Hello! I hope you are enjoying the story! I love reading comments so if any of you ever want to comment or something please go ahead, lol! Anyways, back to the story...

Elsa demanded, "What did you do to them? Where are they?"

"You must tell us, and that's an order from the Queen" added Anna, trying to be intimidating

Scabstone snickered, "I don't have to tell you two anything"

Yelena came over with Monarch and asked, "What is the meaning of this? Monarch, if you don't explain what's going on..."

Elsa realized, breathing heavily, "You planned this. Monarch and this tribe planned this to keep us here trapped while you take us one by one"

"That's a far-fetched assumption" snapped Scabstone

"Elsa, we promise you that's not the case" Monarch tried to explain

"Then where are they? I will search every last place in this town until I find them." thretaend Elsa, "And who else have you taken?"

"No one else. Just the spirt of fire and ice so the Halona tribe will be most powerful. With those two opposing elements, well... anything is possible for us now. You all falling into our arms was definately some good fortune for us"

"This isn't what our tribe would do, Scabstone, ever!" growled Monarch

"Well you're not the brightest, Scabstone, cause my sister isn't the ice spirit," he pointed to Elsa, "she is" said Ryder

"Ryder!" yelped Anna

Ryder realized what he said and quickly covered his mouth, "Oh shoot..."

Scabstone laughed, "Guess I'll have to poison you too"

"Posion?!" yelped Elsa, she pushed passed Scabstone and ran to the cottage area where she saw some people sneaking around, eyeing Scabstone 

Elsa demanded them, "Where are they?"

An older lady quivered, "The third floor"

Elsa blew ice to keep Scabstone in place, his feet were iced to the ground and Elsa made her way up to the third floor. She went past many rooms and eventually came to one thats eemed promising.

A guard was in there and Elsa saw Honeymaren and Bruni unconscious on a bed by a window.

"Let me in there now" Elsa commnaded, fearlessly

"Or what?" challned the guard

Elsa shot ice from her hands and he scarmbled away.

Elsa ran in and held a limp Bruni in one hand and held Honeymaren's hand in the other. She then moved her hand to Honeymaren's cheek. The gentle late evening sky shone through the window subtely highlighting all of Honeymaren's best features. Bruni was a pale lavender, his colors draining.

"Please don't leave me, you two" said Elsa, on the verge of tears.

She held them close, tears falling down her cheeks. 

She felt a warm love in her heart for them. She had a differnet kind of love for each of them but alas a very real love.

The feeling seemed to move...it seemed to move over them almost as if it was thawing away the curse of the posion.

Bruni started twitching and a few moments passed and he slowly opened in his eyes and then licked one of his eyes, turning into his old self again.

"Bruni!" said Elsa, giving him a hug. Bruni smiled at her, his colors going back to their natural blue state.

She turned over to Honeymaren who was still unconsious. Elsa knew she couldn't lose hope.

She rembered what the wise trolls had always said. 

An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. Elsa wasn't sure how all the rules applied and held up but she knew she had to try... for Honeymaren.

Elsa leaned over, gently holding her head, "Please don't leave me, Honeymaren. You are such a light in this world. I love you"

Elsa gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She slowly pulled away and noticed a slight movement in Honeymaren. She opened her eyes.

"Honey!" gasped Elsa, lighting up

Bruni's face broke into a beaming, happy expression.

Honeymaren said, dazed, "Elsa?"

"Are you okay?" Elsa asked, concerned, brushing a piece of Honeymaren's hair out of her eyes.

"I am now that you're here. You saved me, Elsa" said Honeymaren, faintly with a smile

"Of course. I love you"

Honeymaren smiled, "I love you too" and kissed her again

Elsa didn't realize Anna, Ryder and some of the others were in the doorway till Elsa heard Anna coo, "Awww!!!" and sheepishly turned to see her sister and the others watching.

"Is Bruni okay? I got taken by this guy and I saw Bruni then I was unconcicous" said Honeymaren

Elsa held Honeymaren's hand, a gentle snow forming in her palm, "He's right here, Maren. We're all right here"

"And Scabstone and the guards are to be put the jail for their treachery to our tribe. We're so sioryy they tried to posion you and take advantge of potential powers" apoligized Monarch

"It's okay, Monarch. I'm sos orry for thinkibg to accuse th whole tribe. I know it was only a few of you. I was just scared and worried for Bruni and Honeymaren's sake" explained Elsa

Monarch replied, "That is okay, Elsa. You three take a second and when you're ready we will have our supper. I consider this a celebratory supper. Elsa really made a huge stride tonight. Elsa, you saved your friends"

"An act of true love" said Anna, proudly, "Always works"

Elsa smiled at them all, "Yah, it really does"