Don't Conceal

Elsa had beaten herself up in her head the entire day for what happened earlier. 

She was walking around the forest that day, trying to think of new ways to keep her powers under control around Honeymaren. All she wanted was to be able to hang out with Honeymaren without her powers getting the best of her.

Bruni followed her through the forest that night and Elsa tried asking him if his powers ever got to be too much for him.

Bruni looked like he wanted to reply to her but didn't know how. He climbed up on a twig and gave some enthusiastic motions but Elsa couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Once he was done with his explanations, he licked his eye proudly.

Elsa sighed, realizing this was going to be harder than she thought.

She went to the water to meet with Nokk. 

Nokk always was loving and compassionate with Elsa and he lsietned to everything she told him. She didn't disclose about her feelings for Honeymaren, she just explained about her powers for now.

Nokk brushed his head up against her, in comforting her. He then motioned her over to the water. He splashed through it, the water obiendently following his every move. Nokk let out a mighty neigh and pushed down his front hooves, causing some of the water below him to splash upwards. The water that was in the air stood out against the night sky. It even read a special message that the Water Nokk was trying to tell her.

The water spelled out in watery letters: Trust your heart

Elsa nodded, "Okay, I can do that. Thanks, Nokk" she said and she gave the liquid-based horse a hug. Nokk neighed in delight.

Elsa made her way back to camp. She knew Gale wouldn't be of much help because she couldn't understand their language very well either.  And as for the Earth Giants, well, they talked very deep and mostly in roars. Elsa knew they liked their rest and usually tried not to disturb them.

Bruni and Nokk were usually her go-tos as far as the spirits went. 

As she was walking back towards camp, she felt somehow grab her suddenly. Elsa's heart lurched and soem ice fromed where the perosn grrabbed her.

"Woo Elsa, calm down! It's just me!" chuckled a voice

Elsa turned around, excitedly, the ice dispaering off her, "Anna! You're here!" 

Anna wrapped her sister in a hug, "Of course I'm here, silly! You didn't think I'd be gone that long did you?"

"I'm sos glad you're here! I've missed you" said Elsa with a smile

"I've missed you too, we all have. Kristoff is back home, wacthing over Arendale with Olaf for me" explained Anna

Elsa asked, skeptically, "Olaf is also in charge?"

Anna whispered, "No, but I just told him he was to make him feel better. Really only Kristoff is in charge."

Elsa nodded, "Gotcha. How'd you get here? And what brings you here? I'm so happy to see you, Anna"

"Same here, sis! Oh, Sven got me here. Say hi, Sven!" called Anna, looking behind her. 

Kristoff's clumsy, friendly reindeer pranced over to Anna and Elsa. He gave Elsa a lick on her cheek.

"Hi Sven, nice to see you too" said Elsa, between laughs

"I came for dinner and maybe to stay the night. I wanted to check in on you all" explained Anna

"Oh, okay! That's great! Anna, you have perfect timing because I think dinner is about to start soon. We have dinner a little late here" explained Elsa