MM|Four: BDay Blackout Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Charlie where are you?" She went to look under her bed.

"It's my birthday, we can play hide and seek later." She called out, disappointed that Charlie hasn't come out to greet her.

"Charlie!" She calls out again as she head for the stairs.

"Daddy, have you seen Charlie?" She descended the stair. She strolls into the kitchen as she heads out the back door.

"Sweetie come and eat," her father calls out to her, but she steps out into the yard.

"Charlie!" She covered her mouth and calls out for her dog, upon the sound of her voice everyone glances up at her.

She shrugged it off.

"Charlie," She calls out again.

"Dad where is Charlie?" she stepped back into the house, her hands cross and a frown upon her lips.

"I'm going to ask Alex maybe he has hidden him so I can spend the day with her. She knows how Jealous Alex is of Charlie." She turned away about to head out the door but that sweet Misty Peppermint with of smoke scent filled her nostrils. She turns her head in the direction of the smell to come face to face with the man she saw earlier.

"Who are you?" She started toward him.

"Just a friend," Her father barricade her.

"He's so hot," the voice within her exclaims. "Are you sure about that Dad, I know all your friend's none of them don't look that good," She tries to get around her father but he stops her?

Felisha chuckled lightly, covering her mouth as one of the ladies handed him a plate of food and a mug. He glances over at her before vacating the room.

"Sit and eat your breakfast," her father demand, pointing towards her tray of food.
Reluctantly she decides to give up her search and have breakfast, deciding that she and Alex could look for him.

Where was Alex?

He would normally be here drowning himself in pancakes and bacon. She looks up to see a few of the pack members starring at her septically.

"What you all whispering about?" She gaped out as they all fixate their vacant stare to their food.

"Daddy, can I go to the forest?" She blurted as the sound of a plate hitting the ground.

"You already did," Heather huffed.

"Was I talking to you bitch?" Desiree pushed her chair back.

"Desiree," Felisha called out.

"Sorry Mom," she apologises.

"Someone is coming?" The voice spoke out. She looks towards the door.

"Someone is at the door Daddy," Desiree look over at her father. Everyone looks towards her father as a knock sounded at the door a few seconds later.

Desiree felt her body tense as the smell of blood rushed into the nose, she looked towards the door to see a man, a boy with charcoal eyes holding a girl in his arm.

"Hello, Xavier," The old man voice out in disgust, her father spurt up. Desiree watches as her father walks towards the guest, ignoring the man he went towards the couple beside him but he stops abruptly as a woman walks into the clearing, holding a charcoal rod with a silver colour etch into it.

Without hesitation Desiree finds herself stepping towards the woman, touching the rod. A tingling feeling surge through her torso as the silver within the rod steeps onto her skin, in a liquid state.

"Well I'll be damn," the old man muttered out starring at her.

"How is that possible?" A boy steps from behind the woman glaring at her.

"Because she's the rightful heir of Charleston Black and she's our granddaughter. Alpha Desiree Alandra Blackstone." The woman spoke as she glared at my father.

"Daddy?" Desiree looks towards her father, who stare at the couple before them.

"I thought you said my grandparents are dead." She questions something flickering in her gut.

"Well that's, not the entire truth, my parents are dead, but your mother side is-" he started.

"Very much alive and kicking." The man spoke, his eyes flicker from deep violet to charcoal black and black to deep violet.

"We'll talk about it later, it's time to-" her father started.

"I don't want another lesson I want Charlie and my freaking birthday Party." She snaps loudly causing the vase and glasses within distance to shake.

"You haven't told her," the woman asked.

" Told me what?"

"Your birthday was two days ago." the man announces. Her inside sizzle with a fierce heat her as she lounges after her father just before she could attack him someone barricaded her, she looks up in the pair of blue eyes and the anger within her slowly subside.

" Take your hands off my granddaughter you rogue," Her grandfather growl as he grabs onto his hand and without hesitation, Desiree felt a protective tendency flushed in her and she shoved her grandfather straight through the wall.

She watches as everyone scattered, she raises her hand to stare at her hands, it was Charcoal black and her nails elongate and then it disappears.

"Desiree?" A voice called out, she turns to stare at Alex, his eyes were violet with black polka dot swimming in them.

"Alex?"

"Is that you?" she asked as she rushed over and hugged him causing a gush of air and aura to be let out from their colliding bodies.

" I was just coming to give your belated birthday gift." He pulled away as he hands her a small silver box.

"Thank you," she took the gift.

"Have you seen Charlie? I can't find him anywhere. " She asked sadly as his gaze landed on the man behind her.

"Did he go to the forest?" Desiree asked.

"I don't know, I've been bed rested for the past two days, Apparently we had an accident on the roof," Alex told her.

"What Accident?" She asked, starring into Alex's eyes, they were mesmerising and weird.

"Um," he scratches the back of his neck, biting the lift side of his lip.

"I'm sure he'll reveal himself, it's been a hazy two days." He told her.

"I miss him," she touched her necklace which had a pendant with the letter C, unaware that Charlie was standing a few feets away, which the same necklace but his pendant has the letter D.

"Who's Charlie?" Zavier asked.

" He's my dog, he's missing." Desiree turns towards her father.

"Well, why don't you use your Shadow Dome and track him?" Her grandmother question.

"Desiree why don't you and Alex go with your mom, I need to talk to our guest." Xavier, he glares at her grandparents.

"Come on kids, help me in the kitchen." She pleaded, Reluctantly Desiree stare at her grandparents before allowing Alex to lead her towards the kitchen.

Next Update Will Be in Charlie P.O.V