Chapter 8: Telling The Truth

Fuli's POV:

Fuli: ........forgive you.
Zuri: Really?
Fuli: Yes, really.
Nuko: I already told them I was part of it.
Kion: So, what do we do now?
Zuri: We need to tell everyone!
Fuli: Sadly, Zuri is right. We need to inform them on who has been doing these acts.
Kion: Well let's go to Pride Rock to tell everyone.
Fuli: Let's go.
Nuko: You guys go ahead. I want to talk to Zuri. Just don't tell them until we get there.
Fuli: Okay. Come on Kion!
Kion: Race you there!
Fuli: Hwezi!

We then ran off to Pride Rock to see our cubs again and to tell everyone but not yet.

Fuli: What cubs miss their mother!
Cubs: US!!!
Imani: Mommy! How was it?
Fuli: It was great.
Kion: It was.
Roto: Dadddy! Mommy! Do you wanna play Baobab Ball?
Kion: I'll play with you.
Fuli: I'm going to pass.
Roto: Okay. Come on daddy!
Uri: I want to play too!
Imani: Ya, wait for us!

The cubs then ran off with their father to play Baobab Ball.

Meanwhile

Zuri's POV:

Nuko: Zuri I............
Zuri: No, me first. Listen Nuko. I may have been wrong about my love interest. I think I found someone else who I love. I just hope they love me back after all the time we've spent together.
Nuko: Same here.

I then walked closer to him. I then kissed him. He kissed me back. We then broke the kiss and there was a comfortable silence.

Nuko: That was nice.
Zuri: It was.
Nuko: I love you Zuri.
Zuri: I love you too.
Nuko: Are we a thing?
Zuri: I would really like that.

We then walked back to Pride Rock. We walked so close to each other that our fur brushed against each other.

Fuli's POV:

Fuli: You're back! Can we tell them now?
Zuri: Yep. I will tell them. Excuse me. Everyone!  Can I have your attention!

Everyone then looked at Zuri with eyes wide. Waiting for what she would say.

Nala: Go ahead Zuri.
Zuri: I would like to inform you that I was the one behind the bad things happening to Kion and Fuli!
Nuko: And I helped!
Zuri: We will take whatever punishment you give us!
Simba: Hm.......... That was very brave of you to tell us but you will not go unpunished. Meet us here tomorrow morning at sunrise.
Lionesses: Yes, your majesty!
Zuri and Nuko: Yes, your majesty!
Fuli, Kion and the cubs: Okay!

My family and I then left for our den. The cubs asked so many questions but I was to sleepy to answer.

Fuli: Good night Imani. Good night Uri. Good night Kion. Good night Roto.
Kion: Good night cubs. Good night Fuli.
Imani: Good night mommy. Good night daddy. Good night sis. Good night bro.
Uri: Good night Mommy and daddy. Good night siblings.
Roto: Good night everyone!

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I am sorry for not posting yesterday. I might not post tomorrow, so that is just a heads up about it! And sorry about the short chapter! Stay home and stay safe!

— Author ✍️