Chapter 5: Growing Quickly

Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit. I have been at my holiday house and we lost the router. So now we found it and I can keep posting. Again, I am so sorry.

Zuri's POV:

Zuri: "whispers to Nuko" Ugh, I can't believe the potion didn't work and now they have their Cubs and we aren't their mates. This is all your fault!
Nuko: Why are you blaming me? This was your plan! Plus I kinda think that the Cubs are cute.
Zuri: Sure they are cute but they aren't mine and Kion's or yours and Fuli's.
Nuko: Your ri.........
Nala: Zuri. Nuko. Can I talk to you to alone?
Nuko: Yes, ma'am.
Zuri: Yes, your majesty.

We walked to a quiet spot in the lair where no one could here us.

Nala: What are you two up too?!
Zuri: What do you mean?
Nuko: "whispers to self" Oh no.
Nala: You know what I mean Zuri!
Zuri: Nothing.
Nuko: "whispers to Zuri" I think she's on to us.
Zuri: "ignores Nuko" Listen your majesty. Why would we be up to something?
Nala: Zuri, don't act dumb with me. Me and Simba are watching you.

She walked away from us and gave us a suspicious glare. Then she walked off to go to sleep again.

Nuko: Good night.
Zuri: Why do you sound angry? We got away with it now we just need to carry on with the plan.
Nuko: "ignores Zuri and whispers" I said good night!
Zuri: Fine! Good night then!

We walked off towards our usual sleeping spots. Soon we were going to continue with our plan.
( I am cutting Zuri and Nuko's evil plan out for this chapter. I want to focus on the cubs )

Time skip to morning and the cubs are old enough to talk and play.

Fuli's POV:

I woke up to my cubs playing with my ears. I can admit it was cute but it hurt a little bit so I shakes my head to tell them to stop.

Imani: Sorry mommy but your ears are fun to play with.
Uri: Ya, they are so soft.
Fuli: Wel my fur is soft so the fur on me ears will be soft too.
Makini: Good morning Fuli. Good morning cubs.
Cubs: GOOD MORNING MAKINI!!!
Kion: Hm....... Wha......... "yawns" Good morning.
Uri: Daddy! You're finally awake!
Roto: Daddy, why is mom's fur so soft?
Kion: I don't know.
Makini: I wander which one will be the next you know what.
Fuli: Does one of them really have too. I mean I don't what them to get hurt.
Makini: Don't worry. Everyone gets hurt in their lifetime including cubs.
Fuli: I guess you're right. Now who wants to go play with uncle Bunga?
Cubs: We do!!!
Imani: Uncle Bunga's my favorite!
Roto: I like uncle Beshte.
Uri: I like all of them! I can't choose a favorite!
Fuli: You cubs coming or what?
Cubs: Coming!!!

We walked down to the guard's lair where I knew I would find Bunga.

Imani: Woah, what is this place!
Bunga: This is our lair. Duh!
Fuli: Bunga! They don't know that!
Bunga: Oops, sorry.
Imani: Uncle Bunga!!! Mommy said we can play with you!
Roto: Ya, she did.
Fuli: Go ahead cubs and be good. Me and your father will be back soon.
Cubs: Bye mommy!!!
Fuli: Bye cubs.

I walked off and I went back up Pride Rock because Nala wanted to speak to the Pride about something.

Kion: Fuli hurry up!
Fuli: I'm right here. Nala you can start.
Nala: Thank you. I have called you all here for some important news.
Lioness: Well what is it!
Nala: I am coming to that now. As you know me and Simba are getting too old for this so we have decided to step down and let Kiara and Kovu take our places.
Kovu: Wha........ what?!
Kiara: Really?! I can't believe it.
Nala: The ceremony has already been held so as of right now they are the new rulers of the Pridelands. Kiara, may I tell them?
Kiara: Go ahead mom.
Nala: I would like to inform you that the reason Kiara has been gone for so long is..........