e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for

Start from the beginning

"What!" Jaebeom turned his face to his sister. "Cheating, you'd never cheat in school. Maybe if I was accused that'd be more believeable, but you?"

"That's what I said too. But my name was printed on top of the answer key sheet, it's pretty hard to explain when there's evidence right in your face." Chaeyeon sighed.

"Well if it was about you, then why did Sunghoon get called into his office as well?" Niki asked.

"I took the blame and told him that there might've been a mistake when I was photocopying the sheet."

"Which you shouldn't have, what if we did get in trouble because of me. Both of our transcripts would be marked for cheating." Chaeyeon looked at Sunghoon.

"It's fine, we didn't get in trouble."

"That's good, does that mean you guys didn't get any punishments at all? Since there could have been a mistake with it." Heeseung asked.

"He let us off this time, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I didn't cheat, someone had to have put my name on that purposely." Chaeyeon was frustrated that someone could do that to her. Who didn't like her that much to do that.

"It's over now, don't think about it okay." Jaebeom patted her back.

"Oh ya, I forgot to give you this. You must've dropped it when putting your little gift away." Yena pulled out a letter from her bag, handing it to Chaeyeon.

"Why don't you read this one. Take your mind off of what happened." Mina encouraged her.

Chaeyeon sighed, handing the letter to the closest person to her which happens to be Sunghoon. "I don't feel like reading it. You open it, read it for me."

Sunghoon took the letter and opened it up, everyone leaning over to read it as well.

"I mean it's not as stalkerish as the last couple ones." Naeun said.

"Wait a second!" Jay stopped everyone from walking further. "I think I know who did it Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon looked at him with excitement in her eyes. "Who wrote my name on the paper, the one who set me up!"

"No, the person who might be your secret admirer."

Chaeyeon dropped her head in defeat, "I thought you meant the person who set me up."

"Shouldn't you be happier. You might know who's been leaving these for you." Bomin laughed.

"Fine, who do you think it is."

"I noticed that the signature is n.h, which I knew that those initials looked familiar. It's Nam Hyunwoo." Jay explained.

They looked at him in confusion. "Uh who's Nam Hyunwoo? I've never met a person named that before." Jungwon asked.

"Maybe not Hyunwoo, but what about a Woohyun." Jay was leading somewhere. Chaeyeon stopped and widen her eyes.

"Woohyun. As in my project partner, Woohyun?" Jay nodded. Chaeyeon took the letter and looked at it. She couldn't imagine him doing that for her. They never met before that class, let alone for their projects being the first time they've ever introduced themselves to each other.