t w o : we meet again

Start from the beginning

"Who were those boys?" Jaebeom wiggled his eyebrows.

"Nobody, they bumped into us so they helped pick up my books that had fallen. Don't you have class to attend?" Chaeyeon looked at him.

"It's just English, nothing special. Anyways, Naeun, hows your sister doing." Jaebeom asked.

Naeun rolled her eyes, "she's doing good since she's not texting you Jae."

"Come on, I'm not that bad." Jae ruffles Naeun's hair, causing her to slap his hand away.

Since Chaeyeon and the girls are always at one another's house, they had good relationships with each other's families. When it came to studying, if they weren't at the schools library, they'd be at Chaeyeon's house. So they were close friends with Jaebeom, even though he was two years older than them.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys later." Jaebeom went his way to his own class.

"Why didn't you mention that you ran into a total cutie at the store yesterday." Mina slapped her friends arm.

"Ya, he was cute, did you see the way he was smiling. I wouldn't mind going out with a boy like that, he also had some good looking friends with him." Yena awed.

"We literally just bumped into each other for less than two minutes at the store. I don't even know his name or anything." Chaeyeon exclaimed at her friends.

"Whatever you say. I just hope they're in our classes this new semester." Mina said.

- 1 9 -

"Come on please Sunghoon please. You're one of the smartest. Heeseung is letting Jay sit by him this semester, why can't I." Sunoo groaned, shaking his arm.

The boys were walking to school together. Sunoo was complaining about Sunghoon not letting him sit by him for class. Sunghoon was smart, he knew what he was doing in class most of the time, so Sunoo wanted to sit by him so he could look at his work.

"Cause I'm not Heeseung, Sunoo. Just sit by Jake or Jungwon or Niki. They're smart too."

"Ugh, you're annoying Sunghoon." Sunoo shoved the boy, not noticing a group of girls walking by them.

Sunghoon stumbles into the girls shoulder, causing her to drop her notebooks onto the ground. He threw a dirty look towards Sunoo before kneeling to help the girl.

"I'm sorry, my friend shoved me into you." He stood back up to hand the girl her books, noticing a familiar face.

"Oh, it's you." It was the girl from the store yesterday.

"Do you know each other." One of her friends said looking between them.

"No, we bumped into each other at the store yesterday." Sunghoon handed her books back to her that she had dropped.

"Chaeyeon!" Sunghoon turned his head when a boy ran up to them, swinging his arm around the girls shoulder. Or Chaeyeon as he called her.

Chaeyeon was her name.

"Everything alright here?" The guy looked at them.

"Ya we just bumped into each other accidentally." She turned her head to Sunghoon, "thanks for helping me." Smiling, she walked away with her friends.

"You bumped into a cute girl yesterday and didn't tell us. What a fake friend." Jay scoffed.

"We bumped into each other for like two minutes. I didn't even know her name was Chaeyeon until now." They walked into the school.

"Doesn't matter, she even has pretty friends." Jake said.

"Ya and she clearly has a boyfriend." Niki laughed.

The first bell rang, indicating that class was gonna start.

"Maybe he was just a friend of theirs," Jungwon shrugged. "What if they're in our class."

"They probably won't be. Chaeyeon sounds familiar though, I'm pretty sure she's that smart kid that's always on top of the class ranks." Heeseung said.

Walking through the class door, they looked around. Jay patted Sunghoon's shoulder, "ah yes, I see that they're in the same class as us." He smirked.

They walked to the back of the class, occupying some of the seats there together. The final bell rang, everyone standing went to grab a seat.

The teacher walked in, "morning class. I will be posting the seating chart up on the board. You can check it once I'm gone. First class will begin shortly." The teacher taped the paper onto the board and walked out. Everyone getting up to see who they'd be sitting by.

"I hope I'm sitting by someone smart." Sunoo prayed. Getting up to check once it wasn't as crowded. Dragging his eyes down, looking for his name.

"Yes, we're seat buddies Heeseung." Jay said.

Once he found his name, seeing he was being seated by someone named Bomin. He wasn't gonna lie, he was slightly disappointed that he wasn't seated next to the girl, Chaeyeon. She's smart, that could help him in class, that's obviously why he wants to sit by her.

But thankfully all the boys were seated by him where they could still talk to each other during class.

-n i n e t e e n-