I don't feel like calling her Hazel. Why?

"Why did you change your name?", I asked.

And your personality, I thought.

"I wanted to start new and fresh. I liked this name because I got it from one of a kind", she said as she smiled looking at me. I smiled back.

I like how her eyes look at me.

"Why didn't you contact Aiden or Emma? Aiden has started going to school. Emma told him a lot about you", I told her. She gave me a small smile which were not reaching her eyes.

"I couldn't bring myself to the terms of seeing him again. No matter how much I run away from my past, I can't deny the fact that he's not my family. He's a son of the lady who is responsible for my sister's death", she said.

"That baby is innocent", I said and she just nodded.

"I know. I don't want to talk about it", she said and I shut my mouth.

"Ivan", another voice asked for me. Vena and I looked at Ivana coming towards us.

Why can't this lady take a simple NO?

"What?", I asked gritting my teeth.

"Iliana was looking for you. I thought to bring you to her", she said as she entwined our arms together.

"I am not a kid. I'll contact her by myself. I got your message. Now leave", I said as I got away from her grip. Vena was looking at us.

"Who are you?", Ivana asked as she glanced at Vena from head to toe.

"I'm Hazel, Mr. Ivan's new personal assistant", She replied.

"But you're not beautiful at all. My god. What's with your dressing style? Will you go to the office looking like this?", Ivana commented.

She's so damn beautiful, my mind screamed.

"Stop talking rubbish about her", I yelled at Ivana.

"I stated facts", Ivana said as she smirked in all her glory. How arrogant is she for her beauty?

I looked at Vena. She was smiling. She took two steps closer to Ivana and said, "I know I'm not as beautiful as you. Still I've dignity. I don't sell myself for short term pleasure".