4. Puke all over pizza

Začať od začiatku

"Blonde is bold, you know."
He tried joking.

"You mean black?"
Adrian asked.

"Blonde is bold," Aaron said. "Black is a rebel, while brown, is... In the gray. Just like yours."

"Mine. Right."
He ran his hand through his hair.
"But I still like blonde hair. I think I might get mine dyed soon."

Clearly it was the liquor talking, but Aaron felt the urge to just squeal like some cheerleader who just a thank you letter from her jocky crush.

"Of course, I love —"

Adrian immediately slammed the glass on the kitchen cabinet.

"What?"

"I think I'm gonna..."
Adrian jolted his hands to cover his mouth,
"I'm gonna throw up!"
He tried forcing the matinee and vodka back in. That was somewhat fruitless.

Aaron having noticed he was seconds away from puking, said.
"The bathroom is this way. Come on!"
He gestured to the direction the bathroom, but that wasn't any good. He pulled Adrian by the hand, and carefully yet quickly led him there.

"You good?"
Aaron asked, after Adrian had another session of having his intestinal hurled out.

He stuck out his head from the toilet bowl,
"Yeah. I still feel a bit dizzy though." and stuffed it back in, which caused his voice to echo. "Having my head inside a toilet doesn't help much either way."

"Say, wanna get outta here, and maybe... I don't know, get pizza or something?"

Adrian heaved his head.
"I'm still waiting on someone —"
He shoved his head into the bowl again.

"Oh! Right. What's her name."

"Yvette!"
He responded with his head deep inside the toilet.

"Cool!"

"But we could still come back real quick."
He said, then yanked out his head.
"Damn it! I really hate this place, let's just go, take a few hours, and then come back in time to keep up my appearance of waiting on my... Extra."

Smiles invaded his face this time as he replied.
"Great! Come on! I know a place we could get some really awesome junk food."

"Saying junk, and food, really makes it sound weird, and gross, but strangely appetizing."

"You bet."

They both laughed, and Aaron heaved him up from the hand Adrian had stretched in request of assistance.

***

"That toilet did smell a bit weird, don't you think so? It had the scent of strawberry, and mints, and piss all cooked up together in there."
Adrian jetted his leg at a laying can, and went a bit further ahead to hit again before retrograding back to Aaron when it rolled into the road.

"You had your head in it for quite some time, and you were drunk, so it's only natural for urine and water, to smell like cotton candy with a hint of piss."
Aaron said.

They both giggled, and Aaron had to grab his hand, and pull him closer, when he noticed Adrian straying off the walk away, almost bumping into one of the street lamps.

Having safely evaded the lamp post,
"Do you stay alone?"
Adrian asked, then spun around, and threw his arms in the air to feel the passing breeze.

"No, not really. I stay with my parents."

"Must be real nice uh?"
He dropped his hands, and the crazy act he was having on display, one which Aaron found cute.