Words And Thoughts

Zacznij od początku

"Alright," Kanan nodded and took the twins into his arms. "Come on, kiddos. Let's go get your father before he does something that he'll regret,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"... AND BECAUSE OF YOUR... YOUR COURTSHIPS, CALEB HAS BROKEN THE NON-ATTACHMENT RULE!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I NEVER FORCED HIM TO! WE BOTH CONSENTED ON IT!"

"YOU HAVE RUINED MY LINEAGE!"

"OH, HAVE I?! ALL I HAVE DONE IS START A FAMILY WITH KANAN!"

"WHICH BREAKS THE NON-ATTACHMENT RULE OF THE JEDI ORDER!"

"AN ORDER THAT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE THANKS TO THE JEDI'S STUPIDITY!"

Mace raised his lightsaber, purple blade blazing out. "TAKE THAT BACK!"

"MAKE ME, GENERAL." Rex snarled and raised his blasters.

"This ain't ending well," Fives grimaced.

"Nope," Echo shook his head.

"In times like this that being a medic is a necessity," Kix grumbled.

"Oh dear..." Depa sighed. "Grey, If things go too far, you are clear to stun either of them,"

"Yes, General Billaba, Ma'm," Grey gave a salute. "though it's already obvious who's going to get knocked out first,"

"My bets on Rex!" Hardcase called out.

"All of you, shush!" Cody scolded at them.

Mace and Rex ignored them and glared at one another, weapons ready to attack the other. They each took a step forward, both seething in rage, but before they could do anything, the Force pushed them apart, making them crash onto the walls.

"Now that I have your attention,"

The group turned to find Kanan stepping through, twins in hand. Ezra followed behind him, relief written on his face.

"Thank the FORCE that you FINALLY got them to stop," he said, exasperated.

"Caleb," Depa rose from her seat. "you're awake,"

"Yes, thank you, Master," Kanan spared her a smile, setting the twins down on the ground then he turned to his grand-Master and his husband. "Now, can ANYONE explain what this fighting is all about?"

"THE CAPTAIN HAS INSULTED THE JEDI FOR BEING FOOLISH!" Mace roared out.

"IT'S TRUE!" Rex bellowed. "I CAN COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THE NAIVENESS OF THE PADAWANS AND YOUNGLINGS BUT YOU JEDI MASTERS?! I EXPECTED BETTER!"

"Well, he's not wrong," Ezra shrugged, rolling his eyes at the glare Mace pointed at him. "What? He really isn't wrong,"

"No, he isn't. The Jedi should have been more observing on the clones' development and more suspicious with how the Chancellor acted," Kanan agreed then he turned to his spouse. "but that DOES NOT MEAN that you could go out and fight a Jedi, Rex. Do you REALLY wanna see that outcome? I sure don't,"

"Yeah, yeah," Rex chuckled, but the growl he received from his lover made him stiffen and lower his head. "Sorry, love,"

"You should be," Kanan let out a sigh then he turned to the Jedi Master. "Master Windu, I know that it's against the Jedi Order to have attachments, but Rex is right. There is no more Jedi Order to stop me. Even if there is, attachments are a necessity because of the war and the battles happening. Nothing you say will change my mind. I love Rex. Yes, I fear losing him, but if things come to shove, I would never try to lose myself in mourning and rage,"