"I wasn't asking princess." He said and hung up the phone.

Shit. I look like crap.

I waddled off my bed like a penguin because mom tied these bandages so thick. I walked to my bathroom at the fastest pace I could and splashed some warm water on my face, and brushed my teeth. I saw my hair looked like a bird's nest and raked my fingers through it fast. Next, I have to change into something cute but covering, which is so hard to do since I have bandages covering my whole abdomen. 

I decided on white long sleeve silk pajamas with black lining the edges so my bruises could be covered up, and I applied a touch of foundation to cover up my black eye. The doctor said it should be gone by tomorrow. Feeling confident with my choice of clothing, I went back to bed and lay down, waiting for Xavier to arrive. 

~******************~

I started sleeping on myself till I heard a soft noise by my window. I walked over there slowly and saw Xavier staring back at me with a determined look but also a hint of admiration. I opened my window and stepped back so he could jump up. 

Xavier looked handsome with a white t-shirt, black distressed jeans with black Jordan 11's on his foot.

"Hey," I said nervously and bit my lip. Our memories from the party flashed through my mind. 

"Hey," He said and took a step closer to me. We stayed silent, not knowing what to do until he engulfed me in a warm embrace.

"Where were you today?" I mumbled against his t-shirt, hoping he heard me. His cologne smelt so good.

"I was busy with things princess," He replied and hugged me a little tighter.

"What things?" I asked and took a step away from him. 

"Things from back home, it's nothing to worry about," He said and passed his thumbs over the wrinkles that formed on my forehead.

"Why did you leave your pack, Xavier?" 

"I-I never left, I'm just here for the while," I felt a small piece of my heart break at his words.

"For a while? You're going?" I questioned. I didn't even notice a few tears were running down my face till he stepped closer and stared at me. Why do I feel so attached already? Sigh. 

Xavier wiped my tears away and a look of confusion took over his face. I stared at him with my own look of confusion and backed away. He quickly stepped forward and placed his thumb on my face, wiping at something. Realization dawned on me that he's wiping away the makeup I put on my black eye. I pushed his hand away from my face and backed away until my back hit the wall.