"Sit." The man commanded. I complied with a smirk on my face.

"Sir I have come with a proposition for you." I said looking at the bastard in the eyes.

"And that would be?" He asked.

"You join my fleet and I will show you and your people power you never thought possible. Or you can deny me and die. But I can assure you I will free your children and soldiers from their inhibitor chips no matter what you choose." I said.

Judge began to visibly sweat and literally everyone in the room looked at him questioningly.

"What is he talking about?" Ichiji said with a even tone. But I could sense some anger. Anger he was not supposed to have because of his chip.

"I have no idea." Judge lied as his sweating got worse.

"You're lying. You've never lied before." Niji said as electricity began to discharge from his body.

"Remember to rein in your power boy." Judge said to his second son.

"Answers. Now." Yonji demanded as I saw him begin to glow.

"Alpha and the Omega." Judge said and everyone in the room began to break down. I got off the cuffs as Judge grabbed his spear and lunged at me.

I jumped back and mikiri countered his thrust.

"I don't know how you learned about that and I don't care! I'm gonna kill you!" Judge yelled at me.

"I don't care." I said to the mad genius. "I'm gonna kill you anyway." I then jumped over him and made a dash for Reiju who was still suffering from an intense psyche collapse. I put my hand on her head and found the chip in her head with little difficulty. I sent some abyssal energy and disintegrated the chip instantly.

As she stopped shaking I pulled her out of the way of a stab from Judge.

"Are you crazy?!? You almost killed your daughter!" I yelled at the crazed man.

"So? I have clones of her." Judge said back as he pulled his spear out of the ground.

I layed Reiju gently on the ground. "I'm going to kill you now."

I moved so fast my vision blurred. Next thing I knew Judge's arm was in my hand.

I threw the arm to the side and launched at him again. He raised t his spear and I broke it in one hand. The other grabbed him by the neck and I threw him into his throne and I kicked him in the stomach.

He cracked the wall behind his throne and he fell into the cloning center.

I jumped after him and landed on the man's chest with a flaming leg.

"Wait-"

"No." I said cutting him off with a flaming kick that sent him soaring up.

I leaped above him and looked him straight in the eyes. I then kicked him so quickly that every square inch of his body was covered in fire.

As I ended it with an axe-kick to the stomach that sent Judge flying to the ground. He hit the ground and the flames that were left on him from the kicks engulfed him.

I walked away from the screaming man leaving him to wallow in pain alone.

Fitting for a man who hated feelings. For he is feeling the greatest feeling of all. Pain.

How fitting indeed.

I walked back to the throne room and saw that the Vinsmoke brothers were now unconscious. Most likely thanks to their sister.

I approached the eldest child and bowed. "You are now the acting ruler of Germa."

"Thank you." She said with a smile.

"It was no problem." I said with a grin. "Now then let's get these chips out of your brothers."

1 hour later

I shook hands with Reiju. "Thank you for deciding to join us."

"It is no problem. We are indebted to you after all for freeing us from my father." She said. 

"It's my job ma'am. Distributing justice wherever I can." I said as I turned to walk away.

"Wait a moment." I heard Ichiji say from behind me.

I turned to look at the red head. "Yes?"

"Do you know where my brother Sanji is?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why do you wish to know?"

"I want to talk with my brother. I want to make up for what I did to him." He said. 

"Me too." Niji spoke up from behind his brother.

"Me three." Yonji said.

I stroked my non-existent beard. "He is on kambaka island. The land of the Okama. He will be training with three others. A wolf-man named Jabra. A okama named Bon Clay. And a man known as a demon named Gin. Take Sanji's raid suit. He may want it."

"Thank you." The three men said as they got up and turned to leave.

"I know what you did was against your will. I do not blame you boys for the sins of your father." I said to the boys. "I hope you can make up with your brother."

"Thanks." Niji said weakly.

"Take care boys." I said as I flew back to the fleet.

Soon.