jungkook slowly looked back at jimin. seeing jimins face made jungkook lose his facade. he sighed putting his head down. resting his forearms on his thighs, his legs widened slightly so he could stare at the floor. 

he shook his head ever so slightly. "no.." he whispered. jimin only nodded. "you know you can talk to me, right? im still your friend." jimin said with a genuine face. jungkook looked at him and nodded.

jimin sat patiently as jungkook slowly gained courage to speak. he tried, but he didnt know where to start. or what to say. jimin saw this and gave another soft smile.

"just start how your feeling." he said. jungkook nodded, and thought about his feelings. "i feel..i feel..sad. a-and mad. and upset. and frustrated. and tired.. and broken." jungkook finished. jimin nodded slightly.

"why do you feel that way?" he asked softly. jungkook thought once more. "um..i feel mad, and upset because of yeri. i-its all my fault that she did what she did.  i-i didnt even stop her. i feel sad because i made taehyung sad. h-hes sad because of me... and im tired...because i havent been getting any sleep.

and i feel broken because of everything. its all ruined because of me. i-i caused everything."

jimin sat and waited for jungkook to finish. when he did the younger was frowning. "its not your fault-" he tried but jungkook stopped him. "yes it is." he said. jimin chuckled softly and shook his head. "no. its not."

"and you have to know taehyungs not mad at you. and didnt cause anything, ok?" jimin reassured. jungkook only nodded. 

"but then..why wont he talk to me?" jungkook asked. it honestly shocked jimin how small and broken the boy was sounding. but he only sighed softly.

"he just needs space. he'll come around. then you two can talk and work everything out." jimin tried to persuade the boy but jungkook wasnt having it.

"but i need to tell him something..." jungkook mumbled. jimin frowned in confusion. "tell him what?" he asked. there was a short pause before jungkook spoke.

"i need to tell him that i-i like him too...."

jungkook said softly, averting eye contact with the younger. jimins eyes widened slightly, from the sudden confusion. but to be honest, for him atleast. it was kinda obvious the two liked eachother. sure he was never one to assume but he had a hunch.

before jimin could talk again, jungkook continued.

"a-all this time i was scared to do anything. because i didnt want me and taehyung to stop hanging out. but i-i was so blind to see anything. w-why am i s-so dumb? its not fair." jungkook finished.

"your not dumb." jimin said. jungkook looked at him with a sad 'really?' face. jimin couldnt help but tease a little. "maybe a little bit. but still. its not your fault. you both felt the same way. but now that you dont have to hide it anymore. you can maybe a spark new relationship. instead of being scared over loosing eachother as friends. you can look ahead and seeing eachother as more."

jungkook smiled softly, his bunny teeth showing. he nodded making jimin smile too. jungkook sat up regular, his emotions calming a little. getting out of his cradled ball and sitting faced jimin.

"thanks jimin.." he said. jimin only nodded. "ypur welcome." he said softly. it was now jungkooks turn to look at the younger.

seeing how his eyes looked kind of tired, but were hidden under his soft smile and happy expression. like he didnt want anyone to know what he was going through. jungkook frowned.

"um..are you alright.. y-you know with yoongi and stuff...?" jungkook said nervously. jimin smiled sadly.

"i'll get over it." he said with a smile. but jungkook could see it was slightly forced. the older could only nod as he didnt want to pry.

"s-so..your not shocked that i like tae?" jungkook asked looking down. jimin smiled again. "i mean..kinda. it was sorta obvious to me. but i didnt really know. i was just guessing." jimin said. jungkook nodded, feeling his ears heat up.

jimin giggled slightly at the males shyness. "you should probably talk to him soon though." jimin said after his giggles dies down.

jungkook looked at him. the younger continued. "hes probably laying in his bed. holding a pillow as he waits for his prince charming to rescue him. yall are bpth just as depressed about this as the other. like seriously, yall need to figure yourselves out together. it would benefit both of you."

jimin finished. jungkook nodded. looking back to his stove to read the time. it was currently 11:56. almost 12. the older thought. he looked back at jimin. seeing the boys same soft smile stuck on his face.

"r-right now?" he asked nervously. jimin shrugged shortly. "thats not up to me." jimin smiled. "im only here to get you off your sorry ass, and go get your mans." jimin joked making jungkook smile a little.

the older then looked down at his grey tshirt and black joggers. jimin giggled aloud at jungkooks realization of how sad he looked at the moment.

"thats my queue to leave." jimin smiled sitting up. jungkook looked at him and nodded. "thank you jimin, again." he said. jimin smiled. "of course."

"now go get ready." jimin joked. jungkook nodded standing up. "r-right. ok. um. yeah." jungkook scattered around. jimin only giggled walking to the door.

he smiled looking at jungkook who now had a small determined smile on his face, running to his room to change. he shook his head at the whipped boy and left the dorm with out another word.

-

jungkook quickly changed. throwing on a clean shirt and pants. putting on his socks and shoes and combing though his long hair with his fingers. he splashed some water on his face to wake him up.

as he did so. he looked in the mirror, as the remaining water ran down his face. he couldnt help but smile to himself. he thought to himself..

lets get it.

___________________________

lets get it indeed.

ok but like- get me a jimin. thankyou.

sorry for the kinda short update. iv been busy with school lol. im so ready to drop out. im only in it cause of namjoon tbh. but i mean yoongi said school wasnt important anyways.. sooooo

luv chuuu

xoxoxoxo

~bbytae