"Exactly, not to mention having to move the whole party to the Philippines from Korea, just because she is living there? This is very risky business," He frowned. I comforted him, knowing that he must be very stressed about the outcome, but as always, he put on a smile for me. 

My father's phone rung in his pocket and he took a moment to answer it. He stepped to the side and I watched from a distance to see if his expression were to turn sour. After a lifetime of watching him make business phone calls, I knew which of his expressions meant good or bad news. 

Thankfully, his eyebrows raised in delight and he smiled again, clearly pleased at whatever news the caller brought. He ended the call and reached out to me immediately. 

"They have arrived!" 

I took my father's arm and walked with him to the hall of the venue, waiting to meet the seven models I was to walk the runway with. We waited by the entrance eagerly and I wondered what kind of people I was about to meet. I hoped that they were experienced, but I could not determine anything. It would be a genuine surprise. 

"Sir Eun! So glad to see you again!" Our investor, Park Seonhui waltzed through the door, her arms wide open and greeting my father into a hug. She was an aged woman, but stylish and poised nonetheless. My father and her were very acquainted business partners as per the friendly introduction. 

"You are looking lovely, this afternoon might I add," My father buttered her up.

"Why, thank you. And this must be your lovely daughter!" She turned to face me and brought me in for a polite hug and kiss on the cheek, "You are the standing incarnation of your mother, beautiful indeed!"

"Ahh~ Thank you, ma'am," I bowed politely. 

"Please, call me Seonhui," 

"Of course," I nodded with as smile.

"Now, I can't wait to meet these models you promised me. You did keep your promise didn't you?" my father leapt right into business after our introduction. 

"Yes! Of course. I brought some of the handsomest young men walking the streets of Seoul!" She bounced.

"That's great! Which company do they work under? I hope they are experienced," My dad continued to pry her with questions. 

"They work under... Me!" Seonhui said almost awkwardly, "I have brought my grandson and his friends over to volunteer." 

"Seriously, Seonhui? You promise-,"

My father's face switched to one of panic and slight anger. I too was quite let down at her proposition, especially after how warm and welcoming she presented herself.

"I promised you good looking models as fast as possible and I have brought you just that. Now, now. I know your mother raised you not to judge a book by its cover so let us not jump to conclusions," Seonhui tried to convince, but my father's patience was now running low. 

"Well we're certainly judging the story first," I muttered, earning an elbow jab from my father. He looked at me as if to tell me to behave. 

"Very well, let me meet our ... models," 

"Come in boys!" 

The double doors were pushed open in front of us. The beaming sunlight from outside filled our eyes along with the silhouette of seven boys who walked their way into the room. The doors shut behind them and finally my eyes could focus from not being blinded. I scanned the faces of the boys in front of me and let's just say, Seonhui was not lying about them being handsome.

They looked about my age, eighteen, some younger or older. They all smiled politely, bowing and greeting my father. My eyes flickered between them all. I couldn't stop admiring how physically perfect they looked. Symmetrical faces, charming smiles and they were quite tall too. 

"Boys, this is Sir Eun and his daughter, Hyerin," Seonhui introduced. I stepped forward to shake all of their hands, giving them a welcoming grin. 

My hand lingered a little longer in the hold of the blonde haired boy. Jongseong, he sad his name was. He held my gaze for a millisecond longer and for that second I was lost. He gave me such a serious yet charismatic look that I was caught off guard. I couldn't look away from his enticing brown eyes.

I also swore I saw the tiniest smirk in his smile. 

"Now, since my boys are not professionals we will have to teach them the ways of the runway," Seonhui admitted, "I'm sorry again, Sir Eun. However, I'm sure their looks will make up for their inexperience." 

"I can definitely agree with you there," father laughed in agreement. 

"I can assure you, we will work hard, Sir," Jay spoke up honestly. His voice was not too deep and rather sincere. Hearing him speak for the first time sent chills through me. Oddly, I wanted to hear more.

"Hyerin, you will help us wont you?" Seonhui called to me.

"Of course," I didn't realise that I was looking back at him again. This time he wasn't looking at me, but at his grandmother. His side profile enlightened my view and I was surely captivated. His jaw was chiseled and sharp and his skin tan and smooth. His blond hair hung over his ears naturally and effortlessly. In his ears, piercings that complemented his complexion. 

Staring was rude. I knew that as my mother taught it to me as soon as I could speak. In this moment, I couldn't help myself.

Why were these boys so coincidentally handsome? 

And why was he so damn attractive?

***

A/N: I have been waiting so long to write this chapter!