Chapted 12: Gender reveal

Y/N POV:

Tomorrow is the gender reveal and I'm very excited!

Me and vinnie haven't spoken about it but me and his mom did. I was currently hanging out with Kobe. We are at the park just chilling.

"So am I invited to your gender reveal? I can't wait to know what the little person is gonna be!" He says poking my stomach. I smile. "Of course you are! You just have to wear what color you think it's gonna be" i say.

He nods. "Soon is our graduation! Finally we will be free out of this jail!!" He says. I laugh. "Yeah finally"

I look at the time, "it's already 4, I'm gonna head back home. Do you need a ride?" I ask. "Nah, I'm good I like riding in my skateboard back home" he says. "Sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow!" I say.

He waves as he gets onto his skateboard. I drive back home. I walk inside and the smell of Shrimp Alfredo hit me. "WHOS COOKING!? YOU KNOW THAT MY FAVORITE!!" I say. I run to the kitchen revealing Loren cooking. "That looks good!" I say.

She laughs. "How was it catching up with Kobe? After awhile?"

"It was good!! He's such a great guy" I say. "Ooo maybe you should date him!" She says. She starts to put the food on to 2 plates. " I don't know..you know I don't think I'm gonna have time for dating once this child is out. And I don't wanna date people while I'm pregnant." I say.

"True" she hands me my plate. We both walk to the dining room. "This looks good" I say. "It does"

NEXT DAY:

My alarm went off at 8:00 am. I shut it off. Loren also wakes up with me. "You ready?" She asks. I nod. We both go to the showers and take a shower. I put some random clothes and head downstairs. I start to make breakfast, Amiah and Kobe are coming over in a few.

I set the plates down and put the breakfast there. Loren was still in the shower. She takes forever. This is what I cooked:

Everyone can take it from that plate

Right before I was gonna sit down, the doorbell rings. It was now 9:40 am. I get the door revealing Kobe and Amiah. "Hey"

They both come in. We sit down and start eating. As we were eating and talking Loren joins in. "You think vinnie will make it? You know since he's been so careless lately" Loren asks. "I don't know, depends on him" I say. I take a bite out of my strawberry.

" I got clothes in my back pack" Kobe says. "Same here" Amiah says. I'm guessing they are getting ready over here. Which is totally fine. Loren has a huge house!

So we will be doing the gender reveal over here, in her backyard. In her backyard she had a underground pool, hot tube, grill, and a trampoline that we recently bought because..why not.

"Vinnies mom is coming over to help decorate, around 1 pm" i say. They nod. We talk,play video games, and stuff like that. I decided to text vinnie because you know..today is his own babys gender reveal.