Chapter 6: His Tik Tok career

Y/N POV:

I wake up and it's the next day. I smell food. I quickly get up and head downstairs. "Good morning!" I see vinnies mom making breakfast, vinnie on the couch, Reggie eating breakfast, and Mr.Hacker isn't here. "Good morning sweetheart!!" His mom says. "Someone dropped a bag early this morning, she said it was for you" Mrs. Hacker says giving me a pink bag. "Oh! It must of been my best friend Loren! Thank you so much." I say.

I walk upstairs and get ready. I come downstairs wearing this:

I also make sure to text Loren a Thank You

I also make sure to text Loren a Thank You. "my mom mad you breakfast" vinnie says while I sit next to him on the couch. I nod. "By the way, thank you" I say. I wanted to thank him for letting me stay here. "Yeah whatever"

I sit down and eat. "She left to work" vinnie shouts.

While I was eating vinnie comes up to me. "Let's go" he says. "Now?" I ask. "yeah that's why I'm telling you" he says with attitude. I shook my head and stood up. I got into the front seat of the car to see Reggie in the back.

The rest of the car ride was silent. Vinnie parked in his regular parking spot in school, and I look out the window to see Jordan,Kio, and Anthony waiting for Vinnie I'm pretty sure.

We all get off the car and I got stares from many people and whispering. I see Jordan give me a look. I hear a girl say "oh my gosh, she totally slept with vinnie last night" I roll my eyes and ignore them.

I quickly walk to my locker to meet up with the girls and tell them how it went. Walking there I got many stares and Whispers.

VINNIES POV:

I walk to the boys seeing y/n quickly walk away and reggie heading with his friends. "Hey" Anthony says. I did a little wave. "Took you long enough, what happend? Did she sleepover" Kio says, then winking at the end. I shook my head. "Hell no, we just had a one hook up that's all and that was at the party.."

We stood in silence for a little. "I got her pregnant.." I quickly say. They all look at me with shocked faces. "letsss gooo I'm gonna be a uncle" Anthony says. "SHHH" I yell.

"I knew it man!! She kept asking to go to the Nurse in class the other day!" Kio says. "Yeah and she came over last night to tell me and my parents. My parents were fuc**** pissed bro" I say. "You're lying right? What are you gonna do with your Career?! Bro you have 5 million followers what are you gonna do? You can't just drop all your career for your kid" Jordan says. I clench my jaw. What he said was true. Before I can speak the bell rings. "I'll see you guys later" I say. I walk away from them. I was getting stares.

Y/N POV:

I told the girls everything. I'm currently in class, I'm with Vinnies friend Jordan, in Class. "Okay everyone! We are gonna be doing a project. So whenever you come to this class you get your project done as much as you can for the Class period" My Teacher Mrs.Jones says. She started assigning people Until she says "Jordan and Y/N you guys are each other's partners go sit near the window please"

I slowly looked at Jordan that rolled his eyes. I sit near the window, then Jordan sits across from me. I smile at him. "DONT think about it, you are gonna ruin vinnies tik tok career, now that he's finally going places with his career you come and ruin it! Stay away from him!" Jordan whisper/yells. I look at him blankly. Why is he saying this to me?

I didn't do anything wrong. I was loaded. "you b***" I say standing up. I go up to the teacher and make an Excuse to switch partners. I quickly texted the girls to meet me in the bathroom.

I quickly tell the teacher if I can use the bathroom and when I get to the bathroom the girls are already there. "What happened? You look pissed" Amiah says eating her yogurt. "Jordan happened" I say.

"He told me to basically back off vinnie, telling me that I'm ruining his tik tok career because he got me pregnant, like tf!" I say mad. "At lunch we will confront them" Loren says. I nod.

AT LUNCH:

We sit at our table, Amiah, Loren and I. We see Jordan that keeps Staring at us. "That's it I'm gonna do it, I'll be back" I say. I quickly get up from the table going to Vinnie,Kio,Anthony, and Jordan's table. I slap my hands on the table right in front of them. They all look up at me. I am very pissed. "Oh look vinnie it's your baby momma" Anthony says teasing vinnie. I give Anthony a stare.

He looks at me and his face goes soft looking away. "What do you need y/n?" Vinnie asks sighing. "What do I need?! Seriously? That's your question. I need you, you to be there for my pregnancy! You send your little friend to come and tell me to back off you because of your career!" I yell.

"What? What are you talking about?" Vinnie says. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You are choosing your career over your damn child vincent!"

"I mean he kinda did agree to that..." Kio whispers. I look at him. "okay then. Have fun with your life" I say walking away.

ANTHONYS POV:

"That was badass" I say.

Y/N POV, AFTER SCHOOL:

I was at Lorens house. Me,Loren, and Amiah were watching a movie until the doorbell rings. "You want me to get that?" I ask. "If you want" Loren says. I nod. I run to the door and slowly open it to reveal..the one and only Vinnie Hacker. I roll my eyes when I realize it's him. "ugh! What do you want vinnie?! Aren't you done?!" I say. "Look I didn't come here to argue..I came here to talk to you" I roll my eyes and go outside closing the door behind me.

LORENS POV:

"Let's look out the window" Amiah says. "Okay!!" I say agreeing. We quickly go to the window to see Vinnie and y/n talking.

Y/N POV:

"Look, I'm sorry okay? Jordan's a di**, I have a class with all of them together and I did agree to what Jordan said...but I promise I will...I guess go to those appointments and..forget about my career" he says. He sighs at the end. "You dont need to quit your career, just pay attention to your kid when they come out of my stomach, then pay less attention to your tik tok, with your drooling 5 million fans. And I know your mom made you say the appointment part" I say giving him a light smile.

"Yeahhh she diddd...anyways, I'll see you tomorrow I guess." He says,I nod.

A/N: sorry for not updating for a couple of days. I'll try and upload tomorrow or later on.