Epilogue

Lia's POV
I watch as Luke pulls a bloody finger out of the bullet hole on the mans shoulder. He pulls out his gun, shooting the man in the head and looking back at us. "What do we do?" He asks.

Calum looks around, grabbing Stevie's hand. "We leave. Run." Michael says.

"Or we just give him what we want. One of you shoots me and we drop my body off at Zayn's place." I say. Luke looks up at me, jaw dropping.

"N-no, baby girl." Luke says, walking over to me quickly. He grabs my hand, rubbing circles on the back. "Don't say that. We'll f-fix this." He says, looking into my eyes.

"No, don't say that." Calum says. I look over at him, shaking my head. Luke's face pales and he grips my hand tightly.

"Sorry but I'm with Luke. We can't let him win." Stevie says, walking over to where Luke stands. "I like you too much to just let you get killed." She says. I smile at her but shake my head.

"I just don't want anybody else getting hurt because of me." I say, shrugging. Ashton walks over next to Stevie and smiles.

"Please. We love you. Don't do this." Ashton says. I smile, kissing his forehead and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"It's time for me to go." I say. A few tears slip down Luke's face and he smiles at me.

"Please. I love you." He says. I shake my head no and hug him tightly, kissing his nose.

"Luke, I'm not letting you get hurt." I say. He finally lets a sob escape his throat, shaking his whole body. "I've done too much to you guys and I'm sorry." I say. Luke just sobs into my shoulder, tears wetting my shirt. I stroke his head and shush him.

"Just stay. Please?" He asks one final time. I look around at everybody, their eyes pleading. I sigh and only nod.

"I'll stay." I say. Luke looks up and kisses my lips. My eyes flutter shut and when they open he's gone. They're all gone.

The walls are white and the room is dimmed, only lit by the small window in the corner.

"L-Luke?" I croak out. Suddenly I hear gasps and I look around to see my mom and dad. They run over to me, caressing my face and giving me kisses.

"You stayed. Oh my god you stayed."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
BOOM. IM AN ASSHOLE. YUP THATS THE END BITCHES. BUUUUT WAIT, I AM WRITING A SEQUEL. HMMMM. Lol thanks for voting and actually reading this. But I will have the squeal out like super duper soon. Welp, I must bid you goodbye. I love you guys and thanks for reading. Btw the squeal is called Ecstasy.