¹. 𝖏𝖚𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖓

WELCOME

—MYSTIC FALLS IS A TOWN LOCATED IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA, a small town populating only a few thousand people, but with many famous historical occurrences and dark secrets running through it

MYSTIC FALLS IS A TOWN LOCATED IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA, a small town populating only a few thousand people, but with many famous historical occurrences and dark secrets running through it. The history stretches so far that people could write books about it, especially if they knew about the darkness-alluring their hometown. Or better, run away, so they wouldn't live in the terror of vampires', doppelgangers', werewolves', and witches' wars. However, the little town of Virginia was an enormous change for JUNE CAMERON.

As far back as she could remember, Paris, with her father and adopted brother was the only home she considered. Since June's only male role model was her father, she had never imagined life with another person who would become so dear to her until she met Isaac at the Eiffel Tower, who was lost at seventeen years old. Although her father was not fond of her bringing a boy into his apartment, he reluctantly consented to have the boy stay due to the grotesque weather outside. In time, as the young man opened up to them about his past and helped June in her situation, Erik decided to adopt him legally as his son, making him part of his family. June's situation was her supernatural side, which Erik grew accustomed to over the years. Her ghost, following her around for his whole life, wasn't fond of the addition to her family. A young boy with a ball of hormones, bastard, the Original vampire mumbled to himself.

While he was initially weirded out and scared out of his mind at her first turn, the man held on to his fatherly love for her, and instead of throwing her out despite her monstrous side, he decided to study it to help her, each month. Even though Isaac was one of her own, his great assistance to help her gain better control over it, helped the father-daughter duo a lot. It made Erik appreciate the boy, more.

On the other hand, the curly-haired boy felt loved and appreciated for the first time in his life and made his life turn into the best, having a brilliant father figure in his life, so he dared not voice out his thoughts on their home change. The whole aura of the little town was weird to him, the supernatural feeling was so strong there like in his birth home.