i. ethan nestor

Zacznij od początku

J = Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

You living with him has brought out the fact that he doesn't masturbate unless you're gone for days at a time. If either of you are horny it most likely leads to sex. But if you are apart from each other for a week or longer he does take matters into his own hands. He has pictures of you and porn if he needs anything.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

The good old classic daddy kink. He loves the implied power that comes with the title and he also loves seeing you with no control. Him being a submissive personality in life and you being a more dominate one leads to it being the opposite in the bedroom.

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Ethan might have a itty bitty tiny exhibitionism kink... So that leads to him liking to have sex in public places, and while that's not his favorite, he still loves it. His favorite would have to bed your bedroom just because that's where you can make the most noise.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You can do almost anything and it turns him on, his sex drive is so high. The most non-sexual thing you can do to turn him on is stretch, just seeing your body in all of its glory. Extra points if you groan or moan while doing it.

N = No (Something they wouldn’t do, turn offs)

Swinging or threesomes, really anything that involves him having sex with anyone other than you.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He absolutely prefers going down on you. He feels so much better when he's pleasing you, and he adores the way you moan when he's going down on you. He's extremely good and knows exactly what you like, a perk of having so much sex is that he catches on quickly to what you like.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough or slow and sensual? etc.)

It all depends on the occasion, he can be rough and dominate, or he'll take it slow and make sure to make you feel loved.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Ethan absolutely loves them, whether it's before an event, or video, or going somewhere, he always appreciates them. He does prefer longer sex.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment? Do they take risks? etc.)

Absolutely. Ethan will try almost anything you want to do and you, and vice versa. He also has an exhibitionism kink so he often take risks when it comes to location.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for? How long do they last?)

Him working out and formally being a gymnast helps a lot with stamina, so he can go for a few round depending on how you're feeling. He often lasts around twenty to thirty minutes, but if he edges he can last a lot longer.

T = Toys (Do they own toys? Do they use them on a partner or themselves?)

Contrary to popular belief, yes, he owns toys. He owns some classic, light, bondage, like handcuffs, rope etc. He also owns a remote control vibrator for you...

U = Unfair (How much they like to tease)

If you looked up the word "tease" a picture of Ethan would show up. He is the biggest tease ever... Well you also. You both are teases to each other and have even made a bet before on who the better tease (it was a tense two weeks.)

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Ethan is on the moderately quiet side, but he can make some noise sometimes. Whenever he does get loud it's normal when he's close to finishing and it's moans. He often grunts and groans, just the normal sex sounds.

W = Wild card (A random headcanon for the character)

How he's a switch. He often is dominate but he does have times where he wants/needs to be submissive.

X = X-ray (Let’s see what’s going on under those clothes)

Ethan's body is not new to the internet, and has been seen in many different ways... But one thing that has never been show is the thing that most people are curious about. He's packing a solid 7 and a half inches, so a little above average, but it's also just a tad bit skinnier than normal, which works fine for you.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Ethan often over shares about his sex life/drive, and oh boy is it high. He tries not to over do it on your end, him never wanting to tire you out too much or feel used, but he just can't help it sometimes. When he got back from a two week trip where you were apart, all he could do was fuck you.

Z = Zzz (How quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

It depends on what time of day it is, sometimes you guys have mid-day sex just because you're bored. But if it's at night, he normally falls asleep thirty minutes to an hour after, but you guys are always cuddling after so how could he not?