Impossible

The sun was covered by dark grey clouds. It was raining strongly, but it wasn't enough for thunder. Two teenagers were standing just outside the entrance of the dorms. People spotted them when they passed the building, but they didn't want to bother the boys since the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

     One of the most noticeable things about the boy with tired eyes and fluffy green hair was the bruises that were visible on his face. Heaven knows how many more there were under his clothes. The taller boy with spikey blond hair was practically glaring at him. From another person's view, it would look like the blond is the one who put those bruises on the smaller boy's body.

     The two caught the attention of a certain sleep-deprived teacher. Shota Aizawa stood from a distance observing his disputatious students carefully. The students always seemed to argue with one another over the simplest things.

     Izuku had just gotten back from visiting his parents. His father just happened to be abusive and hit him while he was visiting. Katsuki glared at him. He knew about Izuku's father, and whenever he saw Izuku hurt because of him, it made his blood boil.

     Katsuki's bottom lip quivered with mixed emotions. At that moment, he tackled Izuku to the ground. Tears flowed out of Katsuki's troubled eyes as he sat up. "You have to stop letting him do this to you!" He shouted looking with watering eyes at the broken green ones who stared in shock.

     Shota had not expected these two to be so emotional this time. It seemed like Katsuki cared more than he let on. It appealed to him that Katsuki worried just as much as he worried about his students.

     Izuku started tearing up as he sat up and looked at Katsuki's upset face. It is true that Izuku has more than enough strength to defend himself against his father, but whenever he's around, Izuku just feels so helpless. Almost as helpless as Katsuki feels whenever this happens.

     Katsuki had secretly made a vow to everyone on earth that he would protect them all. He does not intend to break it, but it's starting to bend so far it might shatter into a million pieces. Izuku is the reason for this. He refuses to tell anyone about this because of the fear of his father. This just ticks Katsuki off.

"Y-You can't keep letting him hurt you! Wh-What if he goes too far a-and I lose you, hah!? You mean too much to me! Please... At least tell Aizawa," His voice lowered at the end of the sentence.

"Kacchan, th-this isn't something I can easily do. Do you know how hard it is?" Izuku argued.

"Yes! That old hag abuses me and I haven't told anyone! Damn it, I'm such a hypocrite," The red-eyed boy practically shouted.

     Now that he mentioned it, Izuku could see make-up on his face. He reached a hand up to Katsuki's face and wiped off the concealer. An ugly red bruise was revealed and Katsuki flinched at the contact.

     Shota took this as a time to make himself known. He had just found out that two of his students are being abused. This explains why their personalities are so different from the other students. Izuku always seemed nervous, like something was going to jump out and beat him. Katsuki always acted out to prove that he wasn't weak, to prove he was good enough.

     Shota walked up to them and squatted down putting his hands on their shoulders in an attempt to comfort the crying boys. They looked at him in shock, but they immediately calmed down. 

     It should have seemed impossible for Katsuki to look this vulnerable. Impossible for Izuku's happy face to not have any tears left to cry. Impossible for such a cold and heartless man to have two teenagers crying onto him.

     Shota cares about his students like how a father cares for his children. It's obvious to him that the homes these two live in aren't safe and that the parents aren't in any way capable of raising a teenager. He knew that the two wouldn't make it in foster care, so what does he do with them?

    It seems to him that they are attached to him. They seem to find a lot of comfort in this man and this gave Shota his idea.

    The two boys seemed to cry themselves asleep. Shota put Katsuki on his back and carried Izuku bridal style. He went to his personal dorms because Heaven forbid a person sees him so gentle. He set them in the spare bedroom and left to Nezu's office.

.

.

.

     Shota returned two hours later. When he went to check on them, he saw Katsuki rolling out of bed and walking up to him. "Where are we?" He tilted his head. He looked like a confused cat to Shota and that just made him pet the blond hair. To his surprise, Katsuki leaned into the touch.

     "We are in my dorm. Now shush. Problem Child is still sleeping," He stated with a small smile, "When he wakes up, I have something to ask you."

     They only had to wait for a couple of minutes before Izuku tiredly walked into the living room where they were sitting. "Now that you are both awake, I have something to ask you." Izuku nodded and a grunt was heard from Katsuki.

"How would you like to be adopted by me?"

     Katsuki started choking on his own spit while Izuku nearly passed out. This is clearly not what they were expecting. Shota patted Katsuki's back to help him stop choking. After a while, they collected themselves and looked at Shota.

     Izuku nodded excitedly while Katsuki just frowned and took Shota's hand and put it on his head. Shota just pet his head and smiled softly. "Great," He pulled a folded piece of paper out of his pocket. 

"Sign right here and you will officially be Izuku and Katsuki Aizawa."