Little Mall Surprises

The sports festival had ended with Bakugo in first place, chanied and muzzled. I felt bad for him, he said he didn't want the award, so why give it to him? I don't get it. Todoroki was in second place, and Tokoyami was in third. All of the matches were exciting, but not enough to make me spark up like Midoriya and Todoroki's match. I wouldn't want to hurt someone again.

I hurt him. I hurt Bakugo, even though he said he was fine; I have no idea how many volts I let out. Maybe he's sparing my feelings? No, that's not like him. But still! I should've calmed down and realized what was happening. Why can't I do something as simple as keeping control?

I walk outside the stadium with my friends close by, "Hey! I was thinking we could all go to the mall together! Just mess around and hang out y'know?" Sero suggested, me and Mina quickly agreed, along with Kirishima, "Come on Bakubro! Join us! You'll have fun!" Kirishima says trying to get Bakugo to come with us. He rolls his eyes and stuffs his hands in his pockets, "I don't need anything there so what's the point?"

"To hang out and have fun with your friends dude!" I say as I wrap an arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah! We can even go out to eat later too!" Sero adds, wrapping his arm around Bakugous' other shoulder. "You can get more of those skull shirts you like too, Bakugo!" Mina suggests, "Come on dude! It'll be great," Kirishima says with a thumbs up and toothy smile. He sighs, "fine! I'll come to the damn mall with you all since you won't stop pestering me! And get your arms off me!" Bakugo shouts and shakes me and Sero off of him. "Alright! Let's get this train rolling!" Mina exclaims with one arm shooting to the sky.

As we walk into the mall we're greeted by other people walking around, and the smell of fast food. "Where to first guys?" Mina asks, "well you're the lady, you pick first," Kirishima says. Sero has his elbow propped up against the red heads shoulder and nods in agreement. Bakugo scoffs and I nudge his side with my elbow, "at least act like you're having fun dude." He rolls his eyes and lets out a huff sound.

"I say we go to that one clothing store we all like!" Mina says.

"Sounds like a plan chickadee," Sero replies with finger guns.

"Dude, don't be weird." Kirishima says while pushing Sero's hands down.

"Save the finger guns for later!" I add with a grin.

"But my finger guns!" he whines, Mina laughs at him and pat him on the shoulder, "don't worry, there are plenty more chances to use them!"

As Sero pouts we all start walking to our favorite store. It was nothing too flashy, but not extremely plain either, a nice mix of both. I lost one of my chokers so I wanted to get another one along with some more shirts. "Hey I'm going over there," Sero says pointing to a series of shirts and pants, "call for me if you need anything!" I wave him off as he walks towards his destination. Mina, Kirishima, Bakugo, and I all look around in the same area, not straying too far away from one another. I'm in the jewelry section of the store and start looking at multiple earrings, bracelets, necklaces and an assortment of chokers when I come across something that catches my eye; a black choker with a silver lightning bolt in the middle. I pick it up and add to the pile of things I'll be buying.

"Hey Mommy aren't those the kids who were on TV today?" A little boy asks while pointing in our direction, "it looks like they are dear, let's not bother them too much," an older woman says while ruffling his hair. "But I want to say hi Mommy!" I smile to myself and wave at the little boy, "Awe! Come on you can come say hi to us! We don't mind kiddo," Mina offers, kneeling with her arms out wide. The boys eyes sparkle as he run towards Mina and captures her in a hug. Me, Bakugou, and Kirishima made our ways towards Mina, Sero must have noticed too because he joined with us soon after.

"You guys were so cool! You can make all the big explosions! And- and you can make stuff come from your hands that burns things! And you make a bunch of electricity! It looked so cool! And then the red hair guy can make his skin super hard! And Nice try guy! You make that sticky tape stuff come out of your arms!" Everyone but Bakugou and Sero laugh. Sero looked as if he had seen a ghost from being called, "Nice try guy" from his match earlier that day; and Bakugou was being his normal moody self.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! He has a fascination with hero's and he loves watching the sports festival." The boys mother says.

"Not a problem at all ma'am! Say what's your name kid?" I ask. "My names Usushi! And I want to be a hero when I grow up!" He says proudly while letting go of Mina. I ruffle his hair, "well I'm sure you'll make a great hero one day Usushi!" Says Mina with a bright smile.

We must have caught attention because whispers and comments started spreading through out the store like wildfire.

"Isn't it that one kid who made those big explosions? He's strong."

"The red head seems pretty strong too, though the match he was in seemed counter productive."

"Hey the Nice try guy is here too!"

"Isn't he the one who got trapped in ice?"

"Ooo! The pink girl with the acid is here as well!"

"Hey look isn't it the dude whose fight was over in minutes after launching an attack?"

"I mean, his quirk seems strong, but he should've thought more instead of just going at it. Stupid move to me."

It was stupid, I should've done better and used my damn brain. I'm so dumb. Why are these people getting to me?

Comments continued to be thrown around as my hands got sweaty, I feel my pulse speed up and I start to get fidgety. I feel surrounded, it's suffocating. My eyes dart around looking at all of the faces of the one talking and I start to quickly tap my foot. "Don't listen to them mister! I thought you were super cool! Your quirk is super flashy and bright!" I'm pulled out of my daze and look back at Usushi smiling, "Thanks Usushi!''

At least I could please him.

A/N

Here is another chapter for you Little readers!~ I honestly just picked a random name for the kid because I'm not going to had Kota or Eri there- and I didn't really want to add an oc-

Hope you enjoyed your stay reading this chapter!