chapter 1: rebirth

Začať od začiatku

Ulquiorra reached out to Orihime, where his expression was as emotionless as ever. "Do I scare you, woman?"

"I'm not afraid."

Ulquiorra looked at the orange-haired woman meditatingly before orihime replied crying.

"I'm not afraid."

He asked her the same question before confronting Ichigo when Aizen said that Orihime Inoue was no longer serving any purpose. He had asked her this question, curious to know if this person was in fear of his impending death. Now he asked for a different reason. It was he who was dying and yet she seemed upset when I looked at him again.

"I see..."

Then Ulquiorra did two unexpected things: he smiled and shed tears. His smile was small, but not without sadness, as for his tears were light green like the two tear marks under his eyes.

He pulled his hand back as he felt his body rapidly turning to dust and watched the woman quickly reach out to hold his hand, as if trying to give him more comfort.

"... now I see." Ulquiorra said as his arm melted, a feeling of understanding in him. "It was her heart ..."

Ulquiorra closed his eyes and released his last breath in the world of hueco mundo, where his body completely decomposes into dust and ashes and spreads in the wind.

"...in my hand."

Ulquiorra had just discovered feelings but died before he could even understand what they really meant.

But that doesn't matter anymore.

Ulquiorra has disappeared ... forever.

////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////

"What a tragic thing, he died before he could even fully explore what was given to him. Don't you think so, Ryo-sama?"

Ulquiorra awoke to find himself naked in a water ball. The strange thing is that he can breathe easily inside those waters. Even more bizarre than this, his mask over his head and the hole Hollow at the bottom of his neck had disappeared.

'What is the meaning of this? what happens?' Ulquiorra asked as he looked before him to see five people, dressed in white haori, who had a high reiatsu far superior to reiatsu Aizen. In fact, he would not be able to withstand one of them even if he used segunda etapa.

"Welcome to Royal Palace, Ulquiorra Schiffer."

Ulquiorra looked behind to see a yellow bubble inside of a man who was pale-skinned more than Ulquiorra himself, with his limbs removed.

"Then this is squad Zero. And you are ... the soul king." Ulquiorra said coldly.

"I am him, I am the entity Aizen wants to kill and sit in his place. But he failed after Ichigo defeated him a month ago." The soul king spoke without moving his lips.

'So Ichigo won.' Think Ulquiorra and speak. "So, did you bring me to punish me yourself?"

"No."

"So why am I here? What do you want from me?"

"As for what I want, I would like to ask you some questions. You may not answer if you want to." The soul King answered in a deep, calm voice.

"What are your questions?" Ulquiorra asked coldly.

"First, why didn't you kill Grimmjow and Ichigo while they were fighting?"

"Because Grimmjow locked me in Caja Negación." Ulquiora answered, his facial features cold.