"Thanks and we won't!" Freddie, Carly, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Sam, Cat, Dice, Charlotte, Henry, Taylor, Frankie, and I shouted back.

We then made a turn around the corner to find a old-fashioned elevator that had dark-brown, wooden doors. Frankie immediately pressed the small, white, round up button, which was on the black control panel that was right next to the elevator. "Ding!" The elevator went off a few seconds later. The two wooden elevator doors then merged apart to unveil a small room with old-fashioned, dark-brown walls and a black and white checkered floor. Even though the space was small, it was pretty big for an elevator.

"Is there enough room for the fourteen of us in there?" Max asked.

"Yeah, there should be," Taylor stated as she and Frankie stepped inside of the elevator.

"Oh, ok then," Max said as he, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, Freddie, Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Henry, Charlotte, and I followed them inside.

As soon as everybody was inside of the elevator, Frankie pressed the small, white, round button, which had a "2" on it, that was on the black control panel, which was attached to the wooden elevator walls. The two wooden elevator doors then merged together, closing the fourteen of us inside the small room. After that, I felt the cable wires pull the whole entire elevator up towards the next level.

"Ding!" The elevator went, alerting us that we were now at our destination. The two old-fashioned elevator doors traveled across from each other on their metal track, allowing us to step out of the elevator and into an old-fashioned hallway that had reddish-purple striped walls, old-looking pictures with old-looking picture frames, old-fashioned mirrors, old-fashioned, wooden furniture, and tall bookshelves that were filled with old, dusty books.

"Whoa, this is a pretty cool place that you guys got here!" Sam gasped as she, Cat, Dice, Freddie, Carly, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Henry, Charlotte, and I began to look around.

"Thanks!" Taylor and Frankie replied.

"So, where can we put our stuff?" Billy asked as he looked down his blue suitcase that had the Thunder Man "T" sewed onto it.

"Umm, I guess that you guys can just put your things in our living room," Taylor stated, "All of you brought sleeping bags, right?"

"Yeah," Henry answered, "I kinda had a feeling that you would ask us to sleepover, so I brought my sleeping bag just in case."

"Yeah, me too," Nora, Billy, Charlotte, Dice, Max, Phoebe, Sam, Cat, Carly, Freddie, and I chimed in.

"Ok, good because I don't think there's enough room for all of us to fit in just my or Frankie's room and I know that we would all argue over who gets to sleep in who's room," Taylor explained.

"Alright, so where's your living room?" Charlotte asked.

"In here," Frankie answered as she walked towards a dark-purple door, twisted its silver door knob, and pushed it open.

Freddie, Carly, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Taylor, Henry, Charlotte, and I immediately followed Frankie through the doorway. We were now standing inside of a room that had reddish-purple walls, a dark-red carpet, an old-fashioned piano that had a realistic peacock sitting on top of it, a bunch of old pictures hanging up on the walls, old-fashioned, purple couches and chairs, a old, dark-brown, wooden coffee table, a black tv, old-fashioned mirror, and tall book cases that were filled with numerous, old, dusty books. Freddie, Sam, Cat, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Henry, Charlotte, and I decided to plop our stuff down around the couches, chair, coffee table, and tv.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, it's starting to get a little late," Carly stated, "Do you guys just want to watch a movie, then go to sleep? Maybe we could do some more things in the morning."

"That sounds like a good idea," Cat complimented Carly, "So, what movies do you guys have?"

Frankie and Taylor began to think for a moment.

"Well, we have Not So Bright, Tied Up, The Funny Bunch-" Frankie began.

"OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THE FUNNY BUNCH!!!" Phoebe cut Frankie off, "THAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE THAT I HAVE EVER WATCHED IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!"

"Same here!" The rest of us agreed.

"So, it's agreed?" Frankie questioned, "We're going to watch The Funny Bunch?"

"Uh-huh!" We all replied.

"Alright, I'll go get the DVD!" Frankie announced as she ran back into the hallway.

"And I'll go get us some snacks!" Taylor added as she followed Frankie into the hallway.

"Ok, thanks!" The rest of us thanked them as we sat down on the Hathaway's and Preston's couches and chairs, trying to get comfortable.

About a minute later, Frankie returned with a The Funny Bunch DVD in her hands. She quickly rushed over towards the tv, got down on her hands and knees, and pressed the power button on the tv, which caused it to turn on. Then, she pressed the eject button on the DVD player, which caused the grey disc tray to pop out, put the DVD on the tray, and pressed the eject button again, which caused the disc tray to put the DVD into the DVD player. She then joined us on the chairs and couches. About another minute later, Taylor returned with a bowl of popcorn, a bag of pretzels, a bag of chips, a couple of water bottles, and a couple of soda cans. She immediately placed them down on the brown coffee table.

"Thanks, Tay!" We all thanked her as she joined us.

"You're welcome!" She replied, "Start the movie!"

Following her sister's orders, Frankie picked the black tv button up off of the coffee table and pressed the triangular play button, which caused the movie to begin. I leaned forward into the bowl of popcorn and tossed a few pieces into my mouth as the red The Funny Bunch logo flashed across the tv screen.

About ten minutes into the movie, I heard Frankie tease, "Hey, there's our two mummies!"

We all turned around to see Louie and Miles stagger into the room. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh at how ridiculous to laugh. I knew that would not be the right thing to do since that is the only way that we able to see them tonight. They were both wrapped up in toilet paper and it looked as if somebody tried to draw eyes and mouths on their faces with black, magic marker. Also, Miles was wearing purple pajamas over his toilet paper and Louie was wearing a blue pair over his.

"Ha, ha, ha," Louie stated sarcastically, "Very funny, Frankie."

"Hey, Max, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Carly, Freddie, Sam, Cat, Dice, Henry, Charlotte, and Gibby!" Miles greeted us.

"Hey, Miles and Louie!" We greeted them back.

"So, what are you guys doing?"

"Watching The Funny Bunch," I answered, "Want to watch it with us?"

"Sure!" Miles and Louie both agreed as they sat down around the tv, trying to make themselves comfortable.

The movie was absolutely great. It had us cracking up every ten-to-twenty minutes. Like Phoebe said, The Funny Bunch has to be the funniest movie that I have ever watched in my whole entire life. As soon as it was over, Carly, Freddie, Henry, Charlotte, Sam, Cat, Dice, Phoebe, Max, Nora, Billy, and I took turns getting changed into our pajamas in the Hathaway's and Preston's bathrooms and in Taylor, Frankie, Miles, and Louie's rooms. After that, we all took our sleeping bags out, turned off the lights, and got comfortable. We then tried to fall asleep.

"Man, I had a great day!" I thought to myself, "First, I went to New Orleans, then I went to Dave & Buster's with my best friends, and now, I'm having a sleepover at the Hathaway's and Preston's house with them! I hope that I have just as much or even more fun tomorrow!"

A/N: OMG, guys I am so sorry for the late update! I was super duper busy today! First, I had to go to school for 9 and a half hours because I had choir right before school started and then I went to my school's winter/Valentine's Day dance right after it. Then, my family and I decided to go out to dinner. And then, I had to help my mom paint this my room (Well, we're going to move my room in there and redo it so yay!!!). And now, I have to go and help her put on the second coat!

-C77