Bishop: The Criminal

Trek and Tsubasa had been walking for days now. They were seriously jealous of Bishops teleportation magic. By nightfall of the third day they arrived at a little town. But something was wrong the whole town was silent. Not a whisper could be heard. They approached the nearest house and knocked. A little old woman slowly showed her face. After a glimpse at him she shut the door. They continued to knock but nothing happened. So Tsubasa blew the joints into place and opened the door. They looked around and searched the place for the lady. When they got to the last room they opened the door and saw the lady sitting down. "Don't hurt me, please!", The lady screamed. "Calm down, we mean you no harm.", Trek said. The lady calmed down a little and invited them to sit down. She explained to them that the bandit had terrorized the whole town. "THE WHOLE TOWN, JUST ONE WIZARD DID THIS!", Trek exclaimed. Trek and Tsubasa stood there flabbergasted. They couldn't believe the things this lady was telling them. After their little chat Trek And Tsubasa set out to find this Bishop character. They walked throughout the town without a word. They both couldn't believe what had happened to the little town. "Can you believe- Aack!", said Trek, before something grabbed him from behind. He broke free and jumped up to look around. Sure enough the first thing he saw was a skinny guy with a goatee. Trek quickly raged up and rocketed at the guy with two flaming fists. He was about to hit him when suddenly Bishop disappeared and Trek but the warm dirt. "Damn it I can't hit him!", said Trek. Bishop appeared above them and flew at them and gave each a big kick. As they slowly got up Bishop said, "Can't catch me? Hahaha!" Tsubasa flew up and threw a huge wave of wind. But before it could hit him. Bishop teleported. Trek and Tsubasa couldn't see him so they planned on looking for him at night. Later that day they set out to the center of the town. There they found Bishop proudly sitting on gold.

Luckily, they had done a bit of research and realized that teleportation magic requires sight. So as long as Bishop can't see he won't teleport. They had it all planned out. Immediately Tsubasa flew up and caused a bunch of wind that blew around Treks flames. bishop was completely trapped in a flame cyclone. Suddenly Trek jumped in and, "Hiyaaaah!", screamed Trek as he fire punched him into tomorrow.

The townspeople were very thankful and gave them each a signed note awarding 50 credits. (Credits could be cashed in within units to gain money, everyday supplies, and spellbooks. They set out for home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to vote!