"So, guess this is a goodbye" he points and she steps towards him.

"You are not allowed to step a foot in my lands Connor, that does not mean you cannot come see me or I you" she clarifies making him nod once before he takes his leave.

********

Connor stares at the pack house for a while before he takes a step forward only to feel something blocking his way, he sighs as he touches the invisible barrier as sadness fills him in.

"Tonight, I have lost one more place I once thought as home" he whispers before turning his back only to stop as he finds Jasper behind him with a smile.

"We will have to make a move soon if we want to track the Priest, you know. From what you shared about those dreams and from I have been feeling, it seems we are not the only one who is using the wolf's memories and power to track...

It may go two ways, us tracking the priest the same way the priest is tracking us" Jasper points and Connor nods his head.

"I know, that is why I had to change few scenarios and clear few memories"

"Are you sure you cleared everyone's?" Jasper asks.

"As far as I know I..." Connor stops as he glances at Jasper.

"Just as you I am protective of my mate as well, Connor. She helped you in things that will bring danger to her pack's door so if you could add her on the list of people who won't remember certain events, I would be grateful" Jasper puts it out and Connor nods.

"Jade was there when I did not even know I needed anyone, I will not make any promises regarding danger not coming on her door steps but this will be the last time I will be asking her help" he smiles and Jasper nods before he makes his way to stand in front of Connor.

Surprising Connor Jasper puts his hand on Connor's shoulder, squeezing it once before he pats on it few times.

"I have a friend who may help us tracking whoever this priest is, so whenever you are ready, we can leave" he puts it out and Connor blinks a few times.

"Jas" he mutters.

"Both of us did not chose this life but now that we are part of it, I feel in some level we understand each other, what we were, what we have become in between that I think the right decision will be to work together to end the danger that will knock on both of our mate's door, what say?" he grins.

"Do you think Jade will be okay with you disappearing?" Connor frowns.

"I am her mate not her pack for her to order me" he winks making Connor sighs.

"Both of you, you two..."

"No sentimental things, Connor. I will be getting that from my mate. So, lets call it a night" Jasper stops him from saying anything before he bids his goodbye and Connor watches the man walk away before he too disappears from the place.

********

"What are you doing here?" Adrian asks as he finds Dante standing outside of Crystal's room.

"You think she lost her virginity?" Dante asks Adrian who frowns.

"What?"

"I know it's hard to believe but that is the only conclusion I have come to, maybe her v-card was the answer to this insanity. I mean she lost her hair color, that is impossible and now suddenly it's dark like the sky without moonlight"

"You should go and rest" Adrian asks him and he shakes his head no.

"She lost her mate, then found him to be a vampire then again lost him because he did not accept her and now it's all gone, her magical, bright red hair. Do you know when we played hide and seek, I would always find her because of her red strands of here, so unique just like her....