Chapter 1

Hey guys!!!! After reading about a million of Percy Jackson Son of Chaos and Percy jackson and the army of Chaos stories, I decided my own! Hope you enjoy!!! Also my newest OTP is Pertemis...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy P.O.V

   Life was well.....perfect. I finally got permission from Athena to marry her daughter Annabeth Chase and I got her the perfect ring. It had a plain silver band with a silver owl with its wings outstreched and diamond eyes and a saphire trident on one side of it. I hurried to the Athena cabin and knocked on the door. Annabeth's brother Malcom opened the door.

"Hey Perce. What's up?" he asked casually

"Well I'm going to propose to Annabeth!" I reply and show him the ring. 

"That's awesome man! I think she's at the beach right now."

"Thanks Malcom!"

   And with that I sprinted to the beach. As I neared it, I heard voices. Quietly I hid behind a tree and watched.There was Annabeth, in the arms of another kid that I recognized to be Adrian, a new Aphrodite kid. Listening closely, I could just make out their conversation.

"Oh my, you are soooo much better then Percy" she moaned

"When are you gonna break up with him?" asked Adrian.

"Tomorrow morning" she answered. That was it. Silently I made my way out of the tree line and then sprinted to my cabin. Inside I wrote

Dear campers and Chiron,

Tonight, Annabeth broke my heart so I am leaving and never going to return. I was going to propose but then found Annabeth cheating on me with Adrian. Tell everyone but Adrian and Annabeth that I love them and will miss them all.  As a final wish, I want this ring which is in a box next to this letter, to be given to Annabeth and someone tell her what it was for. Please don't look for me. 

Love always,

Percy Jackson.

I left the not on my bed and the box right next to it. Taking Riptide and some and some nectar and ambrosia, I left camp. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thalia P.O.V

I was bored so I went to Percy's cabin to find him, knowing that Kelp Head would always be able to cheer me up. I knocked on his door once, twice and called his name. No answer. Slowly I opened the door. The cabin was empty. Just as I was about to leave, a black box on his bed caught my eye. As I walked to his bed I saw there was a note next to it. The note read:

Dear campers and Chiron,

Tonight, Annabeth broke my heart so I am leaving and never going to return. I was going to propose but then found Annabeth cheating on me with Adrian. Tell everyone but Adrian and Annabeth that I love them and will miss them all.  As a final wish, I want this ring which is in a box next to this letter, to be given to Annabeth and someone tell her what it was for. Please don't look for me. 

Love always,

Percy Jackson.

Tears spilled over my eyes and down my face. With shaking hands, I picked up the black box and looked inside. Inside was the most beautiful ring ever. It had a plain silver band with a silver owl with its wings outstretched and diamond eyes and a sapphire trident on one side of it. Snapping the box shut, I yelled in rage. Outside lightning flashed and thunder boomed. Grabbing the box and note, I dashed out of Percy's cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I just edited chapter one, and I thank all of my dedicated readers who have been putting up with me not updating. Please tell me what I can improve

~AngelShadowhuntereva

Oh and P.S, all right to Rick Riordan. Now, till next time!