b e a c h

word count: 1048

3rd.

felix was never able to sleep, his mind kept racing throughout the night, his dad finally made him snap out of his zoning out, the door opened and his dad poked his head through the door.

"i'm surprised you're up this early, anyways i'm heading to work i'll see you when i get home. text me if you need anything." felix just nodded and his dad closed the door.

felix knew nothing was going to change so he decided to get out of bed to try to eat breakfast, he poured his cereal and milk into a bowl and when to the couch and turned on the tv and he just mindlessly sat there all day.

he heard the door open and looked and saw his father, "hi felix, how was your day?" "uh boring, how was work." "good good, anyways there's this man asking to see you." felix looked at his father confused and got up, he went outside and saw changbin the boy he's been thinking about since last night.

"felix! hi, i was just walking around and remembered your house and wanted to ask if you wanted to walk and hangout for a bit." felix smiled, "sure, let me get dressed" and by dressed felix means shoes other than house slippers.

felix threw his shoes on and looked at his dad, "i should be back later, i'll text you if i need something" his dad just nodded and felix left his house and walked towards the boy waiting for him.

"were you able to sleep last night?" changbin looked at the younger as they started walking, felix just shook his head, "mm that's too bad, i wish you were able to." felix smiled at the older, "thanks changbin i just couldn't stop thinking about stuff that's all.

changbin just nodded and looked forward, "you live close to a beach, do you visit often?" the younger shook his head again, "i'm not very fond of the beach" the older made an exaggerated disgusted face which made the younger laugh.

"you don't like the beach? how did you survive australia?" the younger laughed again, "sand is annoying to deal with that's all." the older grabbed the younger boys hand, "well too bad we are going to the beach" felix just rolled his eyes and followed the older.

it was getting darker by now so they were the only two on the beat, changbin took his shoes off while felix kept his on, "cmon weirdo, at least take your shoes off" felix rolled his eyes again and laughed, but listened to the older and took his shoes off.

"see! isnt that nice?" the older asked, felix just nodded to try and make the older happier which it did, they started walking along the beach, in silence but nice silence just listening to the waves crash.

a little while after walking the older looked at the younger and sighed, "i'm bored." he threw his shirt off and ran into the ocean with his pants on, the younger just stared at the older as he splashed around in the water.

"cmon aussie, join me!" the younger shook his head and started running at the older started to chase him, sadly felix wasn't a very fast running so changbin caughtnup quickly wrapped him in his arms and started carrying him into the ocean, after changbin was waist high he dropped the younger into the water and laughed as the younger came back up.

"changbin! you could've at least let me take my shirt off." the older just laughed, "we can stop at my house after and get you a change of clothes don't worry felix" felix just sighed and nodded, he laughed a little after the fact about it as they started messing around in the water together.

after awhile both boys were tired of it and decided to head to the older house to get the change of clothes the older had promised, as they were walking changchun pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his hoodie pocket and a lighter and light his cigarette.

he offered the younger a hit again but after last night felix had no interest in smoking, they had finally made it to the oldest house when felix realized that the two didn't live far apart.

they walked in and changbin led him to his room, "do you live by yourself?" felix asked, changbin nodded, "after my parents found out i was gay, they kicked me out that's when i started trying to peruse my rapping career, i've been rapping since i was little. but never actually gave it a shot till i needed to make money. now i'm in a rapping group under a company."

"that's really cool, what's your rapping groups name?" "3racha" felix nodded and added that to his notes to check them out. the older handed felix an oversized sweatshirt and some sweatpants and pointed him towards the bathroom. he put on the sweatshirt and liked how it looked on him, he walked back to the olders room and saw that he wasn't finish changing.

"shit sorry." changbin just laughed, "it's alright felix, you can look now." felix looked back at the older and smiled, "i know i said i'd walk you back home but, i'm kinda sleepy, do you just wanna stay over? i promise i'm not gonna kill you." felix laughed and just nodded, "yeah that's fine, am i gonna sleep on your couch or something." changbin shrugged, "you can, or you can sleep in my bed it's more comfy but do whatever makes you comfortable." felix said fuck it and chose the bed.

the two laid next to each other talking about random things, after awhile felix was just talking when he noticed that changbin had fallen asleep. felix smiled to himself and looked closely at the older, "goodnight, changbin" as he rolled over facing away as he wanted to try and get some sleep in as well.

written: 210114
posted: 210114

/ a / n : hi guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i'm sorry it wasn't super well written but i just wanted to publish another part for you guys! i hope you enjoyed and i hope your day/night is going okay <3.