╰─➣ EVALUATION ONE RESULTS

Start from the beginning

Looking disappointed, but not dismayed, the three boys quickly get moving to the MINOR side.

⸝⸝ JUNHYEON ⸃ !! V/O
Of course, I wanted to be in MAJOR, but it couldn't really be helped, could it? I didn't perform exceptionally well, so this kind of result was expected.

⸝⸝ NOAH ⸃ !! V/O
My pride was really hurt at that moment. As the oldest trainee, I was often told to lead by example and be a role model. Having to go to MINOR with the lowest grade made me feel really disappointed in myself. However, I won't let this evaluation get me down. After all, the only way is up, right?

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
KIM JINYOUNG, MAE NOHYUN!

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
(looks at the sheet of paper) You've performed outstandingly well as new trainees! Good job! JINYOUNG, you're in MAJOR-B and NOHYUN...MAJOR-A.

The trainees applaud the two boys as they make their way to the MAJOR side, all being genuinely impressed by their high placement despite their short training time.

⸝⸝ WOONG ⸃ !! V/O
JINYOUNG and NOHYUN-ssi... I wasn't really expecting them to get such good feedback due to their short training time. However, after seeing them on stage and the outcome of their performance, I genuinely think that they deserve the placements they got. At that moment I thought, "Wah...the rookies are not to be trifled with."

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
LIU JUNJIE, RYU SEUNGGI, JANG YEJUN.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
You're all in MINOR-B.

Nodding their heads, the trainees walk to join NOAH, JUNGHWAN, and JUNHYEON on the minor side.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
MILO HYUN, DO WOONG!

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
Well done, the mentors all agreed that your performances were among the best. You're both in MAJOR-A. Keep up the good work.

The trainees applaud the two boys as they bow to MINHO, grateful for his encouragement, before walking over to MAJOR to join JINYOUNG, SUNGMIN, and NOHYUN in the line-up.

With only 4 trainees, JUN, JULIAN, SEAN, and REIJI left standing in between MAJOR and MINOR, everyone in the room tenses up. Only two of them will be joining the MAJOR line-up, the other two would have to go into MINOR.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
As many of you guys noticed, I have yet to announce anyone who is in MAJOR-C and MINOR-A.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
This is because these four trainees are on the borderline between MAJOR and MINOR.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
The mentors struggled the most deciding who did better than the other between the four of you. Without further ado, I shall announce the two that are going in MAJOR.

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
KATSUNO JUN! Do you think you're a MINOR or a MAJOR?

JUN hesitates, seemingly stunned by the question, having not expected MINHO to be so straightforward. Pondering on it for a little while, he finally answers after a few seconds.

⸝⸝ JUN ⸃ !!
...MAJOR?

⸝⸝ MINHO ⸃ !!
You are right. Please join the MAJOR team.