Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of Sykkuno's voice coming from downstairs. Did he seriously not come wake me up to watch the stream?? I got up, got dressed and walked downstairs only to see my brother not sitting on the couch and the tv to not be on. Then how-? As I walked into the kitchen I saw the one person I heard not that long ago.

"W-...u-...I-...st-...ba-...mmm....." I couldn't speak, Nor could I breath at that point. Sykkuno was standing in my kitchen. But why? And how?

"Oh.. Hi... you must be... y/n?" Sykkuno said to me.

I knew I wouldn't be able to find my words to speak to him, so I just nodded.

"Oh sorry you must be wondering why I'm here.." Sykkuno looked at Reef.

"I DMed him to come...I'm just surprised he actually did." Reef said aloud as he poured a cup of coffee for all of us.

"Well your brother told me how big of fans you two are, Especially you." He looked at me and we locked eyes. "Uh.." he cleared his throat and looked away. "So I couldn't turn down the offer."

I nodded again and swallowed hard. If only I told my brother how I feel towards this man, he wouldn't be here.

"I'm just gonna-" I didn't finish my sentence due to the fact I noticed Sykkuno was looking right at me.

Reef turned around and handed Sykkuno a mug and turned to me. "What are you gonna do??"

"Shower...sorry.. I'm gonna go now." And I left, After embarrassing myself by staring at Sykkuno and getting distracted.

What the hell?? I can't believe Sykkuno is in my house!

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out two towels for myself before turning on the water. As I waited for it to warm up I brushed through my hair and slipped my clothes off. As I was just about to get in I heard a knock at the door.

"Reef go away, we have another bathroom." I shouted.

"It's not Reef it's Sykkuno." The door muffled his voice slightly.

A/n- I'm aware Sykkuno is not his real name, but to be honest I wish it was. It just fits him better then his real name does in my opinion. So his name will be Sykkuno.

"Oh sorry, The other bathroom is just back downstairs, proceed down the hallway and it will be the first door on the right." I slightly yelled as I turned off the water so I wasn't wasting.

"Your um brother is in their, and I believe he isn't going to be quick.."

"Uhm... okay well I will... here." I grab my towel and wrap it around my body, I then walk over to the door and unlock it. I open the door and I can see Sykkuno is slightly shocked by me in only my towel. "Bathrooms all yours." I said getting out of his way and stepping into the hall.

He walked in and turned towards me. "Thank you.. I uh won't be long." I nodded and he closed the door.

I stood in the hallway for a bit until Sykkuno was done and finally was able to take a shower in peace. As I was getting dressed in my room I heard Sykkuno and Reef talking downstairs. Without even thinking I wore something I normally wouldn't wear when he had visitors.

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs. As I got off the last step I could feel both of there eyes on me.

———————————————————-
Sykkuno's pov

I was talking with Reef as we were waiting for y/n to come downstairs. It was not long ago when I got greeted by her in her towel when she let me in to use the washroom. It caught me off guard and I try not to replay the moment in my mind but I can't help it.

When I noticed Reef stopped talking and looking over towards where the stairs are I found myself to do the same. And I saw y/n standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing a white crop top and skirt outfit. Does she normally wear this type of stuff??

"Y/n what are you wearing?" Reef asked her

"Clothes." She looked at me and got tense. "You know I just realized it's kinda chilly so I'm going to go and change into something else..." she turned and walked back up the stairs and into what I believe is her room.

"Sorry about her, She doesn't normally wear stuff like that when we have people over." Reef said as he looked back at me.

"No it's fine..." I told him.

She looked good in that outfit.. Now that memory was overpowering the one of her in just her towel.. why can't I stop thinking about her??

A/n- I apologize for the chapter delay. I was busy over the weekend and I wanted this chapter to be a longer one. For the people who have a little trouble visualizing things this is what you were wearing before you went to change (seen below). If you would like a chapter of just addressing what things look like for example: your house (from outside), Reef, and main rooms on the inside of your house either message me privately or post a comment and I can make a chapter of just those. :)

 :)