Chapter 1

"Y/n! Sykkuno just went live, you're going to miss it!" Yelled Reef from the other room.

"Just a minute!" I yelled back. I was still making myself some food.

"We'll hurry up!" He yelled again. Does he not know what 'Just a minute' means?

"Don't rush me! I'm making myself something to eat!"

I quickly finished putting my food on a plate and ran to the living room without spilling anything.

"Finally, What took you so long?" Reef Asked. Seriously??

"One: I was making food. Two: .....I was making food." I put a piece of my cut up apple in my mouth, smiled, and looked at the Tv.

"You are a dork." He seriously had to say that?

"Guess that makes you a dork too, We're twins remember. Oh and also don't forget that this is technically my house so I could kick you out whenever I wanted." I didn't take my eyes off the tv but I could tell that, that disturbed him.

After a couple minutes he decided to respond. "Well I live here too so it's our house. You can't kick me out."

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. "Actually the house is under my name, and I bought it with my money. You didn't put in a single cent in this house. So yes, It's my house." Again he didn't respond, But instead he turned and watched Sykkuno's stream.

————————————————-

Sykkuno is now playing among us, Corpse is here as well. They are the perfect duo, But Jack just brings them all together.

"Next time you scream can you record it?" Corpse asked Sykkuno.

I couldn't hear anything else from the fact the cute thing Sykkuno does. And that cute thing would be how he always covers his mouth when he smiles, Or laughs.

"Why does he do that all the time?" Reef asked bringing me back into reality.

"Cover his mouth?" Reef nods "because he is insecure about his smile, just like you are."

"Oh, Does it not bug you sometimes?" Reef asked as he took one of my apple slices.

I took back my apple and put it on my plate. "No it doesn't, But you always stealing my food does."

"I'm hungry."

"Then go make yourself something to eat. Don't steal off my plate." I looked back at the tv and seen how happy Sykkuno was to be imposter with Corpse. I loved seeing him happy, it was always something that would lift my spirits up.

———————————————————————

Short ish chapter tonight, But I needed to write something. I will try and make future chapters longer, It's just late here and I'm getting tired so that why it not a long one. Also another thing that I forgot to mention, There will be NO SMUT.