Chrollo's SFW Alphabet

Mulai dari awal

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Chrollo doesn't care much for children. He puts on a friendly act if he comes across any. Or Chrollo would most likely teach a kid how to pickpocket. He deep down wants a kid someday, but he's always busy with the Troupe and it seems too dangerous for a child anyways in his eyes.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Mornings are sleepy kisses and cuddles. He has a very sleepy deep morning voice and his hair is usually a bit wild. He likes to keep you trapped in his arms for a bit before getting up for the day. You smother him with kisses so he'll let you go.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Nights are often spent enjoying a nice dinner out or staying inside just reading and enjoying each other's company. Unless he's planning something then he's all business.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

I think Chrollo would only reveal what he feels he need to in order to get what he wants from you or anyone. But over time as he develops feelings for you he'll let his walls down and open up slowly but surely.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Chrollo doesn't get easily angered at you, unless you fuck up during a mission. Even then most the time your with a member who won't allow any fuck ups to happen. He gets anger towards other troupe members, but unless you guys are fighting then no not really.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He would remember only the information that important to him at first to get what he needs or wants from you. As he gets closer or you guys become romantically involved, he remembers the little things.

R = Remember (What is their favourite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment was the way your face lit up when he presented you with a promise ring that he stole. He knew you had been admiring it for awhile, so he stole it for you and gave you a dozen roses as well.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

Chrollo is very protective of you out in public, and if he's not with you then one of the members is with you. You rarely go out alone if you can, and when you are it's because you snuck out. Because the troupe can be too much to handle sometimes. He always has to be touching some part of you to make sure you're still with him and safe. Even though you're literally glued to him half the time.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He puts in enough effort in the beginning, he wants to impress you and steal your heart. He often steals you little gifts that remind him of you or steals you flowers. He will often do mundane tasks with you if he has free time just to be around you.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Some of his bad habits would be his insistent need to possess or steal something new or something that is of value to him. But I mean this is Chrollo we're talking about sooo he's perfect regardless. Or him always stealing flowers from the nice florist in town.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?)

He only wears his bandanna when he's out in public to hide his tattoo, but other that he does not pay much attention to how looks. He will dress a bit more casual when he's out with you for dinner. Chrollo thinks you are extremely beautiful and will not hesitant to compliment you on anything, even if you just brush your hair off your shoulder and sneeze cutely.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Chrollo likes you by his side, he likes protecting you and knowing you're his. If he's away from you for awhile, he will want you to respond when he checks in with you. Seriously don't ignore his calls or texts. He is lowkey baby and needs reassurance that you care and love him. He feels like a better and stronger leader and man when he's with you.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

When he was a young adult he once put a sandwich in his bandana for an emergency snack.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He doesn't like when you give him a hard time about something even though he knows you're right. He doesn't like arguing with you or fighting unless it ends in the two of you making up. He doesn't like that you lowkey always organize his messy pile of books or make the bed sometimes. He says the two of you are just going to mess the bed up later anyways.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?)

Chrollo will be knocked the fuck out after the two of you have been intimate, just cuddling, or taking a nap. He sleeps better when he has you besides him, but when he's away or sleeps alone he feels a bit empty without your warmth and embrace. He lowkey snores but not loud enough to disturb your beauty sleep.