A Childless Mother

As Maryia is going through so much with my mom, it's time for me to step up even more. I was already doing the bare minimum for all of us.
However, I had to step up my game even more. My mom was a nurse so she was always working long nights and early mornings.

I became the alarm clock for everyone bc in the house, and the maid. I mean of course I didn't mind taking care of my family but some help would be nice.
My mom always told us "what's the first thing you see when you walk in the house" so I naturally always had an instinct to keep everything cleaned because my mom will have a fit it the house was filthy.
So as my mom is working long hours, she's so tired she would come home bath and bed. Sometimes I even had to forge signatures for teachers because my low as too tired or forgot to sign the papers. With my mom being so tired, she would always sleep past her alarm clock, so I had to go in her room and physically wake her up. It always took more than one time.
I guess that trait was inherited genetically to my siblings because I would have to do the same for them. It was so tiresome, but someone had to do it.
Gratefully I wake up easily and early so it was something that grew on me.
I remember times when I would go to wake my mom up like 5 times in a row bc she would keep falling back asleep, but not even her my little sisters inhabited my moms sleeping traits, so I would have to wake them up multiple times as well.