Hisoka's NSFW Alphabet

Start from the beginning

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Hisoka does not give two shits. Public or private. He will fuck you senseless, eat you out, or have you suck him off. Heaven's Arena, Phantom Troupe's hideout, Greed Island, he don't care. Anywhere. He is horny for you 90% of the time.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You could literally wear sweatpants and a hoodie and he would find something to get turned on about. You bend over? Boner has arrived. He does like when you tease him by wear lingerie around him especially one's he has bought you. Clothed or naked. Makeup or no makeup. Anything you do can get him going, unless he's really serious or in the middle of a fight. And even then honestly with Hisoka who knows. I wouldn't be surprised. We've all seen that one episode-

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He most likely would not share you with anyone, well except maybe Illumi. But even then he's very possessive of his toys. Pegging...?

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Giving wise he is a God. You will come more than once guaranteed. His tongue alone can get you off several times before his cock even comes out. Receiving wise he loves being sucked off anywhere and anytime.  Eye contact is key. Hands or no hands your mouth is enough for him.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Hisoka can go any pace you'd like, but he personally likes to go fast and rough. He wants to break the bed and you in the process. He said go hard or go home.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Yes to quickies. They happen often when he's doing business with the Troupe or busy at Heaven's Arena. But most of the time he likes to take his time and get down and dirty. Or experiment.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Yes, but that's if he's in the mood and wants too and vice versa. He wants it to be a mutual and consensual experience. Even if he does goes overboard sometimes in the bedroom. Risk uh yes. This man loves to try and break his precious toys. I can't say you won't be injured at least a few times during sex.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

24/7. Jk. But Hisoka can last almost over 30 mins a round depending on if he had a fight that day. He can go for about 4 or 5 rounds or until you are to the point of literally almost dying or breaking something. You sprained your ankle one time after 3 rounds.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He'll use vibrators or chokers on you, when I say chokers I really just mean his hands. But he'll tease you with a vibrator in public. He likes seeing your reactions and struggling to not make a scene in public. In the bedroom he believes he himself and only himself, can get you off several times without a toy.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He likes to be teased, but only for a little bit. After that he gets irritated and takes control. On the other hands he'll tease the fuck out of you. He doesn't like being teased too much because he likes feeling in control at all times. He loves feeling powerful.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He groans or moans dramatically. I know y'all have heard this man moan. He is very verbal sometimes during sex. Or he's focused on pleasuring you or causing you pain.

W = Wild Card (a random headcanon for the character)

One time he was taking his boxers off but tripped when taking them off and fell onto the bed. He played it off by flexing his back muscles pretending he was "stretching".

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Pale, smooth, yet rough skin. Defined and hard muscles. Nice set of abs and biceps. Underneath his texture surprise there are light scars littered across his chest and back. He showed these to you once and only once. The only time he was vulnerable and truly open with you. That's when you knew he truly loved you in his own way. More than just one of his toys. As for his cock, I would say it's about 8 or 9 inches. Slightly pale shaft with a pinkish tip. A few veins running along his shaft as well.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

∞ deadass ∞

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After a nice shower and some cuddles. He's passed out after awhile. He always wakes up with you in his arms. He loves it whether he wants to admit it to himself or not. Sometimes he doesn't sleep and he watches you sleep or tucks loose strands of hair behind your ear. Or he stays up building card houses and making sure you sleep safe and sound.