Illumi's SFW Alphabet

Start from the beginning

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It would take Illumi awhile to say "I love you" because he isn't used to being loved or cared for. So those feelings are all new to him. It will take him a bit to process what he's feeling and understand that it's love. When he does say "I love you" he means it, he won't stop loving you. 

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

Illumi hides that he is jealous when someone is flirting with you. He will just kill the person when you are not around. He will let out some blood lust in place of his jealousy when Hisoka touches you or tries to flirt with you. 

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are soft and passionate. When the two of you kiss, it's like nothing else in the world matters. His kisses make you swoon and melt. He likes to kiss your lips and neck the most because he likes to find your sweet spots. He also enjoys how soft your lips are against his. He likes when you kiss his lips, neck, and chest. He likes when you stand on your tippy toes to give him a kiss. 

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Illumi would just blink twice and stare at them. He would be wondering why they are being so loud and hyperactive. If a baby cries he just leaves.  But when it comes to having a kid with you, he is fine, in fact he wants at least four kids, but he can settle for one or two. 

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

Illumi is awake before you because he does not need to sleep much and he likes watching you sleep. He will kiss you awake and snuggle into you so that his nose tickles your soft (s/c) skin. He will wait for you to be up and ready so the two of you can eat breakfast together or have a bit of fun in the shower.  Sometimes he will tease you about your snoring just to see you embarrassed and trying to argue with him that you do not snore. 

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Illumi will cuddle you or hold you in his arms until you fall asleep. Sometimes the two of you take a nice bath together before bed, or just lay in each others arms talking. He will give you forehead kisses after you fall asleep. 

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Illumi is a quite reserved person who keeps to himself. He shares only necessary and important information needed during a mission. But you somehow wiggled your way into his heart and helped him trust that he can open of to you about anything and vice versa. He will warm up to you eventually and share things when the time is right. 

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

Unless you purposefully make him angry, he is normally calm and collected (especially around you). He will get angry when Hisoka tries to mess with you. 

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Illumi has a good memory when it comes to receiving important information. He remembers the little things you tell him. He makes mental notes of what you like or dislike.

R = Remember (What is their favourite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment was when he finally confessed how he felt about you and you reacted by kissing the life out of him and confessing that you felt the same. He liked how you lit up from his words and gave him affection. 

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) 

Illumi will straight up kill someone who even looks at you the wrong way or tries to flirt with you. He's very protective and a bit possessive sometimes. He believes he should be the only one protecting you, and for you not to worry about protecting him. But he secretly likes when you shield him or wrap your arms around him. Especially when the two of you are fighting together and you try to block the opponent from hitting him. He feels safe with you in his arms. 

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Illumi enjoys coffee (or tea) dates with you. He tries to take you out to dinner at least once a week if he can. He is often very busy, but will make it up to you in a romantic manner. He always buys you your favorite flowers for every date. He shows his love by protecting you and taking care of you. He is always attentive and affectionate when you need it, but also gives you space and time for yourself. 

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

I can't think of any he's just so perfect 😭🖤

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks? Do your looks bother them?)

Illumi takes pride in his hair. He takes care of it and likes how long and silky it is. Besides that he does not focus on how he looks. You on the other hand, he finds you breathtakingly beautiful. But he won't say that outloud because he gets a bit flustered from your beauty, but he hides it well. He admires how you hair frames your face perfectly, or how your eyes light up when you see him or you see something you are passionate about. 

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

If Illumi is away from you for more than a few days or doesn't hear from you, then he gets antsy. He has to be near you or hear from you everyday, if he's on a mission he will call you when he can just to hear your voice. He likes to at least be near you if he can't have his hands on you. 

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

Illumi secretly wants to get a piercing like yours. (Okay but like Illumi with a piercing 👀)

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Illumi does not like when you try to argue or fight with him. He does not want things to be chaotic or negative between the two of you. But he knows you can be very persistent and stubborn sometimes. 

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habit of theirs? Does it change around a partner?)

Illumi will cuddle or hold you until you fall asleep. He stays awake to watch you sleep for a bit and sneaks forehead kisses before he goes to sleep. His favorite thing to do is take a nap with you after a long mission. He does not feel the need to sleep much, but when it comes to you he will gladly take a nap with you.