the thing i want most

nsfw.

win nodded slowly, his eyes never leaving bright's face in fear that he would disappear before him. he lifted his face, connecting their lips in a gentle kiss that was much sweeter than the one previous, so delicate as if the younger was worried he'd scare bright off.

this only made the elder chuckle.

"y'know," bright began, breaking the kiss momentarily, "i've dreamed about this moment before." the elder admitted wearily, although his eyes held a playful gaze. "i've dreamed about you beneath me, writhe-ring in pleasure and calling my name."

win grew shy, turning his face to the side and sucking on his own, swollen bottom lip. this gave bright the perfect opportunity.

"who would've thought," he continued, placing his large palms on win's waist to hold him in place, his face lowering even further until he could place a wet, open-mouthed kiss on the exposed skin of win's throat, "who would've thought, you'd be so obedient."

the younger was beyond embarrassed, his hands splayed across bright's chest as his eyes fluttered at the sweet attention to his neck. they jolted open, though, when the elder rolled his hips down, groaning lowly right into win's ear.

bright was awarded a whimper, which only made him hungry for more.

he continued to leave a messy trail along win's neck, he left dark love bites along the cord of his throat, feeling it vibrate against his lips with each moan that win gave.

win was his, and he wanted to devour him whole.

"open your mouth," bright ordered, one of his hands cheekily threading underneath win's shirt.

the younger shuddered, hesitating until bright's fingertips plucked at his sensitive chest, only then did he part his lips, an uncontrollable string of soft, 'ah, ah's breathing into the air, in time with each flicker of bright's fingertip.

bright took no time devouring the younger male's lips, his eyes fluttering in a daze of pleasure as his fingertips continued to tease the younger's body. he enjoyed how sweet and pliant win was being, although he had never expected anything less from the pretty boy.

after a moment of hungry tongue sucking and greedy kissing, bright sat up, his expression oozing lust and want, and it made win sink into the mattress.

he felt like prey in the eyes of a predator, and oh man did he enjoy it.

"take it off." bright ordered yet again, taking full control of the situation as he helped all-but rip the shirt from his co-workers lean body.

it was a sight to behold; although not the first time he had seen his body, it was the first time bright had seen him in such a state.

dark hair messy from wandering fingers, his eyes heavy and dazed, swollen lips parted so sweetly. his chest heaved and a light sheen of sweat already coated the taunt muscles that decorated his torso. the strain in his pants caused him to shift in discomfort.

it was adorable.

bright wanted to take him right there, delve into his deepest parts and claim him as his own; but he had to be patient. he wanted to see everything, the face win would make it the first touch of his cock, the whine of being full when bright bottomed out inside of him, and the fucked-out expression of the younger when he painted himself in his own cum.

most importantly, though, bright wanted to see win beg.

he lowered himself, kissing down the front of win's torso, making sure to give extra attention to his 'boobs'. win's head lolled to the side with a heavy groan as bright's tongue flickered over the pink, angry bud of his nipple.