intro.

can i make you mine?
a bright x win story.

all rights reserved.

win pressed the fragile pads of his fingertips into the stubborn knot in his neck, rolling his head to the side to release a bit of the tension. his legs were curled up beside him on the couch, his body wrapped loosely in a large blanket. it swallowed him whole, like the ocean.

between his long fingers balanced a dainty wine glass, the remains of sweet beer rather than the tart wine that bright preferred clinging to the thin glass walls.

the elder sat just across from him on the couch, one long leg crossed over the other, his own wine glass, shallowly filled with deep wine, perched between his slender digits. his face was illuminated in the dark room only by the flare of the late-night movie that played, though win could see everything.

he could see the pretty pout of his p's red-stained lips, the curve of his jaw and the long column of his throat which was exposed down to where his two top buttons had been undone hours before.

win thought he was beautiful, breathtaking in such an innocent way that made him want to quite literally kiss him until he dropped.

bright wasn't unaware of the ogling of his co-worker, rather, he found it quite cute, so obscene that the younger had secret eyes for him. it had been more than once that he had caught win preening over him in his sleep, or been made passes to by the drunken actor; it had been more than once that he had seen win's pupils widen at the mention of a kissing scene, or his face flush when the script called for the removal of bright's shirt.

bright had made a move plenty of times, teasing back with flirty remarks of his own, letting his touch linger a second longer than it should've, and spoiling the younger more times than he could count.

tonight was different though, tonight, bright was going to make win his.