BEGINNING (PLEASE READ!)

Hello! Here are just some things I want to say before the book's beginning:

THIS STORY IS BASED ON A FANFICTION VERSION OF PYRRHIA. One where, a while after Clearsight's arrival to Pantala, a huge explosion made all the dragons of Pantala relocate to Pyrrhia and build villages there. They were not involved in the SandWing war. After Queen Glory rose to power, the RainWings became tough again. They became carnivores, began to use their venom freely, and learned to control the colors of their scales so other dragons wouldn't be able to read their feelings.

WINTERWATCHER WAS CANON. I personally do not ship Moonbli, I ship Winterwatcher, so I made my fanfiction version of Pyrrhia have my favorite ship canon. I will soon be making a short book describing how Moon and Winter got together. If you don't support Winterwatcher and ship Moonbli, please keep that to yourself and don't leave hate comments. That would be great.

DARKSTALKER DID NOT RISE OUT OF THE EARTH. Fathom's spell was different in my version of Pyrrhia. It was worded like this: I enchant this bracelet so that when it is put on Darkstalker's wrist, he will be put to sleep forever, no matter what happens to this bracelet afterward. He will be pushed far below the earth and all his powers will be disabled. The feud between the NightWings and IceWings ended a short time after Darkstalker's fall.

THE NIGHTWINGS DO NOT LIVE IN THE RAINFOREST. After the volcano exploded, the NightWings decided to settle down on the talon peninsula. There, they discovered the ruins of the old night kingdom. They rebuilt it and did not feel stuffed or cramped at all, since their tribe was so small. In my version of Pyrrhia, Greatness had a completely different personality and was fit to be queen, so she became the queen of the NightWings.

THE COVER ART AND BANNER ART IS ALL BY ME. I don't want to use anyone else's art in my books so all the art is by me. Just be aware of that.

That's all the disclaimers I have for this book! Enjoy!