Part 1

*Before Viratee's birth*

Virat Kohli was so so so worried for his buddies and kiddos. Even if he was sitting on couch in his Mumbai's flat, all he could think was about his team no no not team but his second family who always had his back no matter what. The back to back sledging, injuries, trolls on his ICT fam was affecting him more than his team themselves. And this is the Indian Captain who even being miles and miles away from his team keeps his kiddos and buddies as his first priority, who never ever gives a shit about being trolled but keeps his kiddos away from these things selflessly.

Just then a news notification flashed on his screen, 'KL Rahul sprained his left wrist while batting in the nets at MCG during Team India's practice session on Saturday..' Virat frantically opened the news and further read about his Rahuliya's return to India for rehabilitation of his injury. And he slumps back on the couch.

Vi POV
What is this even!!!! My kiddo is injured and I even don't know about it! On Sunday I video called my fam asking about their whereabouts and consoling them but at that time this idiot kid just positively beamed at me assuring me that he would take care of everyone but not telling about his own injury (smacks his forehead). And wait today is Tuesday. How come I didn't get this news on Saturday itself?? Oh yes I was with Nushkie tending to her needs and mood swings. But this is not so done Rahuliyaaa!!!

End of POV

Vi videocalls hul, his half part fuming with anger and half part scared for his little brother's injury.

In a house in Bangalore you can see a man sitting calmly on his bed, surfing through his mobile phone unaware of a certain Kohli fuming with anger, ready to give a sound bashing.

Rahul excitedly like a 5 yr old kid getting lollipop picks up the call after seeing the name of his caller, '🐰🐇 bhaiyaa' flashing on his screen.

Hul- Viratttttttttttttttttttttttt I missed youuuu (screams excitedly)

Vi- MR. KL RAHUL MAY I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU (gets cut off)

Hul-Why are you talking loudly? Is there any connectivity problem your side that's why you shouting?

Vi(glares) DON'T YOU DARE CUT ME OFF WHEN I AM SPEAKING MR KL RAHUL!!

Hul(gets to know why his Vi bhaiyaa is angry and gulps in fear knowing what was coming next) - okk*keeps finger on lips*

And here Vi was having hard time to not to chuckle on his stubborn kidoo's actions but the next moment he gets reminded of his Rahuliya injured and the big brother mode kicks in.

Vi- Hmmm so I was saying that MAY I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU HID YOUR (Hul being hul again cuts him off)

Hul- Why have you become Vohli today Virat? (A/N Credit goes to none other than great me for inventing this word😝😌)

Vi- (gets startled) What? Vohli matlab?

Hul- Volcano Kohli= Vohli

Vi- (Facepalms) Tu zyada Harry ke saath ghuma mat kar ree

Hul(laughs and sighs in relief being able to divert the topic)

Vi- AND DON'T YOU DARE DIVERT THE TOPIC MR. RAHUL AUR AB AGAR AUR EK BAAR BICH ME ROKA TOH MUJHSE BURA KOI NHI HOGA

Hul- okķkkk (scared puppy face)

Vi- Hmm so MAY I KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU HID YOUR INJURY FROM ME AND DIDN'T TELL ABOUT YOU COMING TO INDIA?

Hul- Woh....

Vi- Kya woh? Kuch bolo

Hul- I didn't want you to get worried for me and get worked up. I wanted you to just be happy with Bhabhi and little Viratee away from all these things (innocently)

Vi(calms down) Rahuliyaa baccha how can I be happy when my kiddo is going through injury rehabilitation but mujhe uski bhanak bhi nhi ?How can I be happy if my kiddo hides injury from his own bhaiya? How can I be happy if my kiddo returns to india but doesn't tell his Virat bhaiyaa? How can I be happy if my baccha doesn't think it important to share things with his bhaiyaa.

Hul- Woh bhaiyaa sorry aage se aise kabhi nhi hoga. I will share each and everything with you. (Holds ears)

Vi- It's ok Rahuliyaa, I love you so so much kiddoo.

Hul(back to his Rahul mode🤷‍♂️) I love you too Virat oh but wait don't call me Rahuliyaa (glares)

Vi- lo ab no Virat bhaiyaa for me only Virat (rolls eyes)

Hul-Virattttttttt

Vi- What?

Hul- I want to meet Viratee firssttttttt

Vi- She isn't Viratee Rahuliya, it could be he also.

Hul- Ok then if girl Viratee if boy then Virato(grins) and don't call me that

Vi- For God sake Rahuliyaa give him/her a decent name otherwise I would teach him/her to call you Rahuliyaa chaachu(smirks)

Hul- Don't u dare teach her that (scowl)

Vi- And now you are turning to Scowliyaa so 'Scowliya chachu'

Hul- Nooooo I am not Scowliya. What does that word even mean?(whines)

Vi- Fine then 'Whinilya chachu' (mischievous grin)

Hul- Viratttttttt (glares)

Vi- Now only 'Poutiliya chachu' is remaining. You pout na. (Evil smirrk)

Hul- Whatever🙄😑. But I would be the only first person to meet my Virato/Viratee.

Vi- No Rahuliyaa you aren't allowed to do that. See you are under injury rehabilitation there is no way u gonna come there

Hul- But...

Vi- No buts and nothing. You are not gonna come and that's final. No more discussion on this matter.(sternly)

Hul- (pout)

Vi- And here comes 'Poutiliya chachu'.

Hul- (pout at max pro and scowl) Don't talk with me

Vi- (sighs) accha chal ok I promise after Viratee I mean my baby is born you can videocall me the first. Khush?

Hul- But I want to meet face to face not virtually(whines)

Vi-  No means no Rahuliyaa (sternly)

Hul- Fine ok I will videocall her the first and no one else. Promise?

Vi- Pakka Promise kiddo

Hul- I am not kiddo (scowl)

End of the call

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anjan h koiii👻👻👻
Heloooòooooooo ppl
Long time No see

So this is first time I am writing a short story. This story would extend to 2 or 3 parts.
All these just popped in my mind, it is a purely fictional story.

I am so sorry if this is boring.

Meet you soon, until then byee take care (ps don't fall ill like me cough cough)

Your author
@HarryPotterscientist