More confusion.

"Triplets people ?"

"I don't know how they say it. If it was just a twin like Lexi and I, we could say it like 'Your twin, your other half, your bodymate' or something but I don't know about triplets."
Alex shrugged casually.

"But.. the tea party ?"
Lexi asked making a weird face in confusion.

"You don't know ?" Lucas asks.

"Don't know what ?"

"We loves tea party."

Lexi was about to ask more questions but decided to dropped the subject since it was really weird for her. Tea party for these huge teenage boys ? That was weird.

They began to eat their lunch talking about different subjects while Lucas silently move his chair closer and closer to Lexi.

Lexi quickly noticed him and a smile played on her lips as she see how Lucas tried to be subtle about it.

A few second pass by and Lucas was finally besides her without the brothers knowing he changed place.

"Hey beautiful."
He whispers so that only she could hear.

"Hi."
She smiles.

"How was your day ?"
Lucas asked with a grin on his face which Lexi finds it really cute.

"Better when you came."
The words quickly makes blood rushed on his face. Lexi quietly chuckled at his embarassed and flushed face.

"Can I ruin the moment ? Oh, I already did."
Dimitri says loudly to catch their attention with a smirk on his face, Lexi glared at her brother while Lucas chuckle in more embarassment.

"Fucking cock blocker."
She muttered.

"You have no cock."
Lucas added.

"I don't. But you could put it in me."
She bites back with a smirk.

Besides her, Dimitri and Alex cringe in disgust. The other brothers too busy talking about how pretty their cupcake desserts were.

"Never ever talk like that again in the presence of us. You could be a whole ass naked stripper if you wanted to but don't ever even talk about you having sex in front of us."
Alex says while Lexi laugh loudly which gets Lucas to stare at her with a smile on his face.

"You're screwed."
Dimitri said quietly to Lucas.

Which he chuckles lightly in response but doesn't take his eyes off of her, "I sure am."

He sure is.

~

"Can I see the dress you will be wearing ?"
Lucas asked.

She smiles then stand up to take the dress from her closet and came back in the room later,
"It's really pretty. It makes me excited for this mission."

Lucas looks at the dress,
"It is. I can't wait for you to wear it."

"I know right ? We'll be matching! Like those cliche married couple."
She grinned at him with excitement.

Lucas smiles at her. He was excited for the mission, though there was a bit of nervousness about it. It was a life and death mission. Every mission was. But this one is different. It's about the Volkov family. The cunningly smart Olivia Volkov. Lucas hides his scared and nervous of the mission and continue to spend his time with Lexi.

Maybe, just maybe, it will be the last time they hang out happily ?

Lucas' guts tell him that the mission was a bad idea. But he ignored it. Thinking that it was just his nervousness.

"I don't know why but I am really really excited for this mission."
She says. Not knowing a thing about what will happen there.

He smiles at her lovingly,
"Maybe because we will be going there like a married couple ?"

"Maybe ?"
She grinned cheekily at him.

"Could I take you out on a date after the mission, then ?"
He asked her with a hopeful smile.

She smiles saying yes.

Little do they know..