❃ vivienne

Depuis le début

"No."

"Conterere," he fumed, making me groan out in pain as the spell shot through my body, leaving hues of blue and purple bruises on my limbs.

"Apologize. Right. Now."

"I'm sorry, Father."

"I want her gone," he strode out of the room with a slam of the door.

"FUCK," I screamed, punching the wall in with my fist before falling to the ground in a fit of tears.

"God fucking damnit," I stared at my shaking limbs, pulling my sleeves over the discolorations. It wasn't unusual for me to feel rage and sadness at the same time; but usually, the anger bubbled over.

For the first time in years I allowed myself to overflow in grief. I curled into a ball on the floor, nails digging into my forearms as I drowned in my own tears. He'd called her a thing. He had called her a mudblood.

He'd mocked her rape.

‼️ TW BEGINS HERE

"What are we doing, Father?" I asked as he dragged me into a bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. Maybelle was sitting, tucked in her Father's lap on the bed.

"Do it, Perseus. He needs to see."

"Dad, what are you doing? Dad I'm scared," she spoke faintly as he pulled down her princess pajamas, setting her back on his lap.

"Don't be scared, Maybelle, just don't move, okay?" he exclaimed darkly. Even as such a young child I could sense the manipulation in his voice.

I stood frozen as her Father put his fingers on her.

"What is he doing, Father?"

"Shut your mouth, Draco," he scolded me, hitting my shoulder with the side of his hand.

"Yes Father."

Maybelle cried out in pain, screaming for him to stop, tears streaming down her flushed cheeks as he clamped a hand over her mouth.

"That, my son, is how we treat women,"

"Tell him to stop, Father," I banged my small fist on his chest, "she's telling him to stop, why isn't he stopping, please, just leave her alone-"

I was met by another slap across the cheek.

"Help me, Draco, help me," she sobbed through her muffled lips.

I couldn't.

All I could do was stand and watch.

‼️ TW OVER

My stomach began to twist at the memory, forcing me up from the floor as I ran to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet.

After rinsing out my mouth, I decided on a hot shower. I covered myself in bubbles, staring down at the bruises on my legs, arms and torso.

Flower would know how to heal them.

I curled up in a fluffy robe on my bed, her scent still engraved in my pillow which I relished in until her sweet perfume began to fade, and I could smell her no longer. The only comfort I had until this trip is over was gone.

"Episkey," I pointed my wand at my nose, groaning as it snapped back into place with a small crack.

"Draco, get dressed. We have a business dinner," Father opened the door, shutting it with a sharp slam as he returned to his own bedroom.